1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Bouncer's Done and Dusted Si Edition Offer

in2detailing Mar 23, 2019

1. in2detailing

in2detailing Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

2 FREE Korean 470gsm microfibre cloths worth £7 with every purchase of Bouncers Done and Dusted Si Edition this weekend. These will be added automatically when we pack your order.

Limited Stock!

https://www.in2detailing.co.uk/prod...uncer-s-done-and-dusted-si-edition-500ml.html

I am very lucky to be sent products from a huge range of manufacturers and suppliers for testing and to provide feedback. It is very rare I am blown away by a product, in fact I think its maybe happened a handful of time. Yes there are products that work and do the job well, but I am talking about products that you use and just think $%€# me, that is something else.

Done and Dusted Si Edition is one of those products......and more. In fact I phoned Jay like an excited kid after using it just to tell him how amazing it is.

The video on our Facebook page (if you follow us) is of a car wearing Done and Dusted Si after just a wash. The car has had no paintwork prep or correction becuase I want to show what this can do to a totally uncared for vehicle.
    Gloss, ridiculous......sickness, absolutely crazy......water behaviour, awesome.

I really cannot praise this high enough hence the reason I am running this crazy offer to get you guys to grab a bottle and see for yourself just how amazing it is.

An outstanding offer on a product a GUARANTEE will amaze you!

To use, spray on the panel, spread the product with one microfibre and using another lightly buff away and residue. Easy as that. Headlights, trim, glass......give them all a coat!

scotty76, jassyo06, Jimbob76 and 4 others like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. X3man

X3man Well known member Gold Supporter X3 M40i Carbon Black

Nice one Imran, order placed:

[​IMG]

Janice_3S3 likes this.
  4. AllanG

AllanG Q5 TFSI

Imran, can we also use the ASNET 10% discount code for this product?

5. in2detailing

in2detailing Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

The code will not work on this product whilst the offer for 2 free MF is on.
    When the offer finishes tonight, the code will work.
    The code will work with any other items in the basket.

Imran

X3man likes this.
  6. X3man

I ordered a couple other items along with this, and applied the code which discounted those other products

Sandra likes this.
  7. AllanG

AllanG Q5 TFSI

Many thanks for the clarification, Imran.

8. Jimbob76

Jimbob76 Roof Rails Enthusiast Sportback Team Daytona Gold Supporter Team Thule Audi S3 Black Edition

I’m in - thanks Imran. Order number: 100011404.

Took the opportunity to stock up on a few other bits too. So,

D&D Si Edition with 2x Korean 470gsm microfibres
    Bilt Hamber Auto Foam (5l)
    Bilt Hamber Auto Wash (1l - the big bottle :thumbs up:, great value!)
    x6 general purpose microfibres

....ASNET 10% discount code applied (for all but the D&D).

£56.25 delivered.

Happy with that!

X3man, jassyo06 and Sandra like this.
  9. jassyo06

jassyo06 Mr.Grumpy ! S3 Saloon Audi S3 Black Edition Porsche Voodoo Blue

Bilt Hamber Snow foam...think l got some off lmran a few weeks ago and l have used it 3 times before.....never again will l buy this snow foam it just does'nt cling to any car l have used it on...it's on the driveway in seconds and what's left on the car dries up very quickly

AG's Polar Blast
    Valet Pro Advanced Snow foam
    Gyeon Q2M
    Top 3 snow foams on the market in my opinion

Jimbob76 likes this.
  10. Jimbob76

Jimbob76 Roof Rails Enthusiast Sportback Team Daytona Gold Supporter Team Thule Audi S3 Black Edition

I’m sure those 3 are good ‘uns mate, but the Gyeon stuff is £40 for 4l, the Valet Pro Advanced is pushing £30 for 5l, and the AG Polar Blast is £16-ish for 2.5l.

BH Auto Foam, @£15 for 5l (from in2detailing with ASNET discount), is a chuffin’ bargain by comparison. It works for me - it cleans very well IMO. I like the fact that it isn’t too clingy (it’s not on the driveway in seconds though), it doesn’t hang around on the drive for hours afterwards and rinses off well. Ticks all the boxes I need it to at a price point I’m happy with mate :thumbs up:

jassyo06 likes this.
  11. Jonnie

Jonnie Active Member

Any ideas when this will be back in stock? Seems to have sold out now

X3man likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. X3man

Good work @Jimbob76, like you I couldn’t resist adding a few other bits

Sandra and Jimbob76 like this.
  14. pxr5

pxr5 Active Member Team Mythos S-line owners group TDi quattro A7 Owner Group Black Edition

Try using BH Auto Foam it in a pump sprayer. It, along with Koch Chemie Green Star, is probably one of the best pre-washes there is. Also I thought you hated Auto Glym's Polar Blast.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/autoglym-polar-blast-snow-foam.377354/

15. X3man

AG products are pants, apart from their super resin polish...in my opinion.

BH products are very very good - auto wash, wheel cleaner, snowfoam etc FACT

Jimbob76 and Bristle Hound like this.
  16. Jimbob76

Lol, I only said the other day I wasn’t buying anything else, until what’s on the shelf is used up. Too good an opportunity to pass up though. Even had to ‘tac’ another item onto the order this morning - Tac Systems Tire Dressing. Under a tenner for 500ml with the discount code :thumbs up:

Sandra likes this.
  17. jassyo06

Polar Blast . Eh Got the mix wrong initially it took time to get to know the stuff like all detailing products it's good as it takes ages for it to start drying on the car so dwelling time is longer than most other snowfoams, l mixed auto foam with Angelwax cleanliness mate, but l still don't like auto foam, heard good things about Greenstar will give it ago next winter

pxr5 and X3man like this.
  18. jassyo06

Tac systems Tyre dressing "GEL" is a good un like l have said all along but the other one Tac systems tyre dressing in2detailing sell is utter schizer

Jimbob76 likes this.
  19. Jimbob76

jassyo06 likes this.
  20. pxr5

pxr5 Active Member Team Mythos S-line owners group TDi quattro A7 Owner Group Black Edition

Thing is with snow foam is it's difficult to figure out the correct impact ratio, depending on lance, flow etc. It is doable and Brian at DW has a great guide to work it out. Otherwise it's easy to get a 4% impact ratio with a pump sprayer. I do use snowfoam (any will do) over a pre-wash if it's a warm/hot day just to get that cling lasting a bit longer and to stop the pre-wash drying out.

X3man likes this.
  21. pxr5

AG products are not pants.

22. X3man

It was a tongue on cheek comment related to an earlier discussion, but subjective (detailing) isn’t it. I personally don’t use ANY AG products in my process but had literally a shed full of them

pxr5 and Bristle Hound like this.
  23. jassyo06

You mean av got a shed full of OLD Autoglym products, the new stuff coming through now is of a higher standard, the first product they introduced in this new range was Ultra high definition wax which is ****** good stuff indeed, high definition shampoo, and now the Polar range
    Yer becoming a right detailing product Snob mate lol even Gyeon, Gtechniq, Carpro makes Schizer products

24. Jimbob76

Um - we might be getting a wee bit off topic here chaps?

Apologies - I may have been the catalyst by mentioning products I added to my order of D&D si. Was just chuffed with the value of the total haul. My bad.

Sooo, back on topic, and a couple of questions re: application of D&D si for Mr Imran @in2detailing...

Any tips for application (beyond those you’ve given above, or is it as simple as that)?! And, given this contains si02 (in very basic layman’s terms, a low percentage of liquid glass?), what’s best to do with the microfibres used for the application? If you wash straight after, are they good to use again, or should we be wary that the product may cure on the MFs and then be a swirl mark risk if used again? My gut says that, unlike a (much) higher concentrate of si02 ceramic coating product (where you’d bin the MFs used for levelling/buffing afterwards), D&D si is a MUCH milder ‘consumer’ friendly product, and washing your MFs afterwards means they are ok to use again?

Oh, and durability? How long would you expect an application to last?

Might be daft questions, but worth asking anyway (I take the view that the only daft questions are the ones not asked!)

Cheers.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  25. Neil Woodburn

Neil Woodburn Active Member

Found this recent You Tube Review of Both D+D - he indicates they are really 2 different products and shows how he applied the product.
    Waiting for my stock of Detailers are finished and may try Si too- Forensic John is apparently going to test both detailers soon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_4lRohBzY20wjsFGWS0Jzg/videos

Jimbob76 likes this.
  26. X3man

Not really mate. Even you sl@gged off polar snowfoam initially, so much so you created a thread

I have bought (up until about a year ago) plenty of AG products, and I suppose thought they did a job. But having tried the various CarPro, AF, GTechiq, valetpro, AngelWax equivalents - they get completely blown out of the water. I used to think AG Aquawax was revolutionary

Anyway.....back on topic, look forward to my snobbish Bouncers D&D Si Edition arriving

Jimbob76 likes this.
  27. jassyo06

As the saying goes... ."its not what you use its how you use it"
    Aye back on Topic lol

X3man likes this.
  28. X3man

So back on topic and all that, a little delivery from @in2detailing. Thanks Imran

[​IMG]

29. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Moderator Staff Member Moderator X3 M-Sport Alpine White

@in2detailing - Is this ^ offer still on Imran ?

Jimbob76 and X3man like this.
  30. Jimbob76

Imran’s on holibobs now until the 8th mate...

Bristle Hound and jassyo06 like this.
  31. jassyo06

Cough.. .. .Cough .. .. Speaking of holidays it's 4 weeks on Friday for me ... .can't frickin wait normally have 2 at least a year but only got one last year so it's been a long year

Jimbob76 and X3man like this.
  32. Bristle Hound

@Jimbob76 - Thanks buddy :thumbs up:

Jimbob76 likes this.
  33. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

34. AllanG

AllanG Q5 TFSI

Where you’re off to @jassyo06.....somewhere nice and warm??!!

Jimbob76 likes this.
  35. jassyo06

Just Turkey mate The Residence by Sensatori is the Hotel

Pinky1959 and X3man like this.
  36. AllanG

AllanG Q5 TFSI

Very nice :thumbs up:

jassyo06 likes this.
  37. X3man

Nice mate ****** hail and sleet down here...where has spring gone

jassyo06 likes this.
  38. Bristle Hound

@q5man - [​IMG]

X3man and Scotty75 like this.
  39. jassyo06

Half inch of snow up here just now and its 0-5 degrees l ******* hate Scotland

Bristle Hound and X3man like this.
  40. X3man

Jeez! We need to live abroad over the winter

Bristle Hound and jassyo06 like this.
  41. X3man

This is good stuff!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And JCW tips done with Gtechniq M1

[​IMG]

42. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

@q5man cars looking awesome :)

X3man likes this.
  43. Bristle Hound

@q5man - Great job Nev. Both vee i cules looking fab :thumbs up:
    Waiting to hear back from Imran @in2detailing to see whether the offer with the 2 free MF's is still onon

X3man likes this.