Bought my first Audi!

Big Ells

Reaction score
So sold my car Saturday and bought a S3 Sunday! I couldn't be happier!

I went from a 400/400 Evo IX to a Revo Stage 2 2014 S3 in almost perfect spec.

Current Spec:
Glacier White
Black Pack
Magnetic Suspension
High Nav
Front & Rear sensors
SS Seats
Revo intake
De-res & de-cat
Revo Stage 2 map

Plans are:
19's not sure what ones
RS3 style grill
Maxton lip kit
MRC tune
Rear parking cam
Audi sound system upgrade

20181021 213809000 iOS
20181021 213832000 iOS
20181021 213921000 iOS
20181021 213850000 iOS

The car I sold:

20160125 113013885 iOS

Reactions: Scotty75, James__S3, glasgowdubber and 2 others
Very nice. Enjoy the S3 :)

Current Spec:
Glacier White
Black Pack
Magnetic Suspension
High Nav
Front & Rear sensors
SS Seats
Revo intake
De-res & de-cat
Revo Stage 2 map

Plans are:
19's not sure what ones
RS3 style grill
Maxton lip kit
MRC tune
Rear parking cam

View attachment 168542 View attachment 168544 View attachment 168545 View attachment 168546

The car I sold:

View attachment 168547

That Evo looks awesome. Think I've seen that before somewhere. Have you ever posted on Scoobynet?

You don't see many Evo's around these days.

Stunning cars both of them! Welcome!

I would double check it has Mag Ride as I'm certain the 19" wheels come with the Mag Ride.

Reactions: sve170

Current Spec:
Glacier White
Black Pack
Magnetic Suspension
High Nav
Front & Rear sensors
SS Seats
Revo intake
De-res & de-cat
Revo Stage 2 map

Plans are:
19's not sure what ones
RS3 style grill
Maxton lip kit
MRC tune
Rear parking cam

View attachment 168542 View attachment 168544 View attachment 168545 View attachment 168546

The car I sold:

View attachment 168547
Is that from Aylesbury Street Motors?

That Evo looks awesome. Think I've seen that before somewhere. Have you ever posted on Scoobynet?

You don't see many Evo's around these days.

Nah never on there! Yea was a nice car, and super low millage, just got fed up with no mod cons!

Stunning cars both of them! Welcome!

I would double check it has Mag Ride as I'm certain the 19" wheels come with the Mag Ride.

The myAudi app says it does and on the MMI it has a separate section for suspension, so I assume it has. Not sure how else to check! The garage I bought it from didn't list it as with mag ride

20181026 150500000 iOS

Is that from Aylesbury Street Motors?

Yes I did. Please don't start telling me some horror story lol

Reactions: Dannymoto
Nah never on there! Yea was a nice car, and super low millage, just got fed up with no mod cons!

The myAudi app says it does and on the MMI it has a separate section for suspension, so I assume it has. Not sure how else to check! The garage I bought it from didn't list it as with mag ride

View attachment 168575

I can only go from what I’ve heard.... i’ve heard not a single good thing about them. Fake google reviews. Renaming due to too much bad reviews. 2 out of 3 of my mates that have bought from there have had big issues with cars. Someone said they went in and left when they saw the seats that the customers sit on when doing deals haha.

View attachment 168575

Check the individual settings on the Drive Select. If it has Magride you will be able to select comfort, auto and dynamic on the suspension set up.

Reactions: sve170
Check the individual settings on the Drive Select. If it has Magride you will be able to select comfort, auto and dynamic on the suspension set up.

Yea it has that! 4 options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally
Apart from the roof rails, very nice! Glacier is best.

Apart from the roof rails, very nice! Glacier is best.

Really? I like them so was happy about that. Breaks it up a bit.

Reactions: Kondax
Really? I like them so was happy about that. Breaks it up a bit.

Agree nice motor and the roof rails do break up the roof line. Looks great, enjoy.

Awesome S3 mate! I'm a huge fan of the roof rails on the SB. Breaks up the white nicely.

Is that revo lettering on the back? Thought they only came as a badge...but that doesn't look like a badge?

Both lovely Cars!

On the PFL you can have Magride on 18s, but they wouldn't let you spec 19s unless you also had Magride as well.

Reactions: Big Ells
Awesome S3 mate! I'm a huge fan of the roof rails on the SB. Breaks up the white nicely.

Is that revo lettering on the back? Thought they only came as a badge...but that doesn't look like a badge?

Its a revo decal. Plan to get it mapped at MRC soon.

Reactions: James__S3
Is it stage 2+ next for you now? How come you want to go away from the Revo map?

I've never liked off the shelf maps. Always preferred a real world map on the car with the specific upgrades

I've never liked off the shelf maps. Always preferred a real world map on the car with the specific upgrades

That's fair enough mate. Worth checking out R-Tech depending on where you are in the country. Plenty of people on here would recommend them as one of the top custom tuners for the 8P.

That's fair enough mate. Worth checking out R-Tech depending on where you are in the country. Plenty of people on here would recommend them as one of the top custom tuners for the 8P.

Do you mean R-Tec in Hertfordshire or Swansea?

I have some mint BBS Chs ( genuine) 19” et 50 8j with PZero all round for sale if interested