Bought An A6 (c6) Avant S-line 2.0 Tdi

alex13p

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New to the forum. I've come across from seatcupra.net since owning a Mk5 Ibiza Cupra and then my last car, a Mk1 Leon Cupra R 210 in black.

Was getting fed up of the fuel/tax/tyres costs and wanted something completely different and comfortable. So I bought a fancy A6 with leather trim and a big arm rest :)

Will be doing little bits to it to tidy it up and will be using the forum for all your help. Thanks in advance!

:greyrs4:

Hi :welcome!:to audi-sport.net. any :sign pics: of your car? Where you located? You will find us all very friendly and helpful. Hope you enjoy the forum.:) x

I'm based in North East Hampshire. Will take some snaps of the car once it's had a good clean inside and out, want it looking at it's best before introducing her to the fourm!

Just noticed that it's pulled my avatar across from seatcupra.net as well. Will have to get that changed!

Finally got round to getting her cleaned haha. I'm super lazy when it comes to cleaning...
Uploadfromtaptalk1409934125877

Anyone got a spare hub centre cap? Front driver is missing :(

I'm based in North East Hampshire. Will take some snaps of the car once it's had a good clean inside and out, want it looking at it's best before introducing her to the fourm!

Just noticed that it's pulled my avatar across from seatcupra.net as well. Will have to get that changed!
I wax in your neck of the woods weekend before last. We had planned to spend the long weekend in Alton, but Monday's rain cut the stay short.

Oooh, god, that's not the way to keep your car clean. Have a browse around our detailing forum and pick up some tips, starting with two buckets, a wash mit and drying cloth.
Naahh its fine, they do a great job in 15 mins what would take me 3 hours. There are some ****** foreign car washes out there but these guys really do a great job. I keep it tidy with a wax and use detailer every now and then, so I'm not completely useless.

I did wash my old cars my self but this is my first big car and it just doesn't make sense when these guys get it looking mint for 15quid!

Reactions: jdp1962
I wax in your neck of the woods weekend before last. We had planned to spend the long weekend in Alton, but Monday's rain cut the stay short.
Is there much to see in Alton?! If you're round these parts you need to keep going down to New Forest... Some really nice places to stay down there. I'm more up in the corner, in Fleet, on the M3, Halifax's most desirable place to live in the UK apparently!

Reactions: jdp1962
Is there much to see in Alton?! If you're round these parts you need to keep going down to New Forest... Some really nice places to stay down there. I'm more up in the corner, in Fleet, on the M3, Halifax's most desirable place to live in the UK apparently!
Alton was just where we were staying over, on a cheap deal. I love the New Forest.