bose front speakers

sfield

Reaction score
it seems my bose system is playing up pas front speaker is breaking up drivers side has gone quite any ideas please could my amp be the cause

Theres been a few threads recently with regards to bose speakers - have a search through and read the advice. A new audi bose speaker at a dealer is around £45.

Reactions: cammage08
There's loads on eBay for a £10-20ish. Surely worth a punt as I don't think you can get new ones from Audi anymore.

With the amp issue - is it something visible to the naked eye?

I thought that the front speakers were run off the head unit, and the rears and sub were run off the amp when the car had Bose?

Before playing around with the amp whip off both door cards and swap the front speakers over. I have the common crackling front speakers and played around with the soldered joints on the amp to no avail. When I swapped the speakers over the problem shifted to the other side so in my case at least it is the speaker at fault. Very easy to do and will at least give you an idea of where the problem lies before you start replacing things.

its always the pas front playing up didnt realise the fronts run off head unit thanks for reply