Bosch aero wiper blades aero not cutting it!

stu_b

Reaction score
Had bosch aero wipes on for the last month or so and they seem awful lift at motorway speed leaving you blind in anything more than light drizzle and dont always clear the screen properly with one swipe and the over hang on the passenger side bugs me.
Considering going back to standard blades but with a spoiler on the drivers side to help it keep in place at motorway speeds anyone else got any ideas if not its mk4 conversion time!!

dose any one know the part numbers for the mk 4 arms?

I have recently fitted the Bosch aeros and im actually impressed with them more than previous aeros that I have had.

I also use rain x and feel that makes a difference, especially on the motorway, as you hardly need to use the wipers.

Aero wipers are crap at anything above 70mph! I have run genuine ones on my S3 and B5 Passat, same problem, they lift off the screen on the return sweep at motorway speeds.

they really that bad jo? really been wanting to do this:crying:

They are bad at speed, especially motorway speed, however as mentioned, I found using rain x makes a big difference and you dont need to use the wipers as often as the rain just beads off your screen.

might have to try some rain x then I do alot of motorway miles and especially this time of year its a pain in the harris having wipers that dont wipe!!
ive also ordered some standard blades with a spoiler on the drivers side to see if that helps