Boot spoiler for S-Line Sportback

jamlex28

Reaction score
I was in Audi dealer today and they had a 2016 A5 Sportback S-Line with a boot lip spoiler shown in the picture.

The parts guys looked it up but said it isn't available for my 2012 S-Line?. Does anyone know if there is one available or an aftermarket that would fit.

Attachments

• 2016-03-14 13.05.34.jpg
    2016-03-14 13.05.34.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,133
Have a look at Ash187's build thread.

I fitted one to mine and it looks great, subtle but adds a sporty look to the rear.

I'll try and add a picture tomorrow if you need but good pics on his thread - £100 delivered.

Cheers, yep thats just like the Audi version. Sent him a pm.

If you have a pic of yours post it up if you can.. thanks.

Took a few quick pictures today.

Hope they help, sorry I know it needs polishing!

My wife is keeping me chained to the decorating!

Reactions: Sandra
Nice.. Sets off the tailgate really well. Thanks for the photo's.. now back to the painting :grimacing::grimacing:

Did you paint and fit it yourself?

No I had my local body shop paint it for @ £50.

Fitting is easy as just sticks on with tape.

OK so finally got my spoiler sorted, did some searching on Ali Express and found this one, looks exactly the same as the Audi version.
Buying and shipping was just over €100, got a friend to paint it who said it needed a bit of filling just to get it smooth. In total it cost me about €150 painted and fitted.

My car is a 2012 S-Line and the fit was perfect.

Here is the link if anyone wants to order themselves, http://s.aliexpress.com/JZj2amqQ I used the standard shipping which arrived in around 14 days with the spoiler packaged in a massive polystyrene box very well protected.

The 2 images below are of my spoiler and the 3rd image is the genuine Audi spoiler just for comparison.

20160814 205506 1 20160814 205354
Genuine Audi spoiler
IMG 20160314 130533

Reactions: Swanny356
Yep it's very subtle but makes it look so much better, thanks for the help...

Wow, I like the look of this. Does anyone have the Audi part number? Presume I can order it cheapest from the forum here?

Audi would not quote me as they say it's not available for my year of car?? I do remember seeing a price of around £400 someone was quoted from Audi for one.

I have the details listed in my earlier.post of where I got mine. Certainly a lot cheaper than Audi.

All Black Edition Plus come with the tailgate spoiler.
If you want to use mine as an example I can PM you my VIN.

I need a a spoiler for my 2011 non-sline SB.

Anyone knows one who sells it painted and ready to just stick it on? No luck on eBay just found one for the 2012 but is there any difference? Would think it would fit on mine as well.

The rest is just carbon fiber on there