Boot Organiser

The_Ironist

Reaction score
Any suggestions for a boot organiser/box that works in tandem with the Audi net?

For storing essentials such as screen wash/oil/towels etc?

My Audi net is getting overpowered.

Perhaps not exactly what you’re looking for, but I bought one of these last year and it’s great for all the bits and bobs that rattle around in the boot.
Amazon product

I throw these in as required... work great.
https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Stayhold-...%3Adc18c43515e0a9c4e2d6ffe9fffecc0a%7Ciid%3A1
28b198fb7dd9e5c4d382e66b8de6003d.jpg
4891bf895dd69fab95191aaac7c9d3eb.jpg

Reactions: glospete, Audi Bairn and batch
I just use a simple tool bag like this: https://www.screwfix.com/p/tool-bag-18/3415p

Big enough to hold: oil, de-icer, scraper, a spray-bottle with wash solution in (to spray off bird muck), couple of micro-fibre towels, torque wrench, electronic tyre pressure guage, compressor, etc.
That's not a bad idea, might look into that! Will hopefully save my de-icer spilling like it did last year ha

I just have QD, MF cloth etc just in the little pocket on the left of the boot (saloon) but to have it all tidy in one bag sounds a good shout!

Reactions: AL_B
There is plenty of spare space under the boot floor to store small items in my A3 saloon.

Can someone explain to me what the cubby hole on the passenger side of the A3 saloon boot is for?? Does it serve some functional purpose?

Reactions: Djs3saloon
There is plenty of spare space under the boot floor to store small items in my A3 saloon.
I have that too... I have a big cloth/sheet in there (for kneeling on), couple of bottles of water, tyre compressor etc... I'm thinking of the tool bag idea mainly so stuff is (somewhat more) accessible if you have a boot full of stuff - no need to empty the whole boot to get something like the tyre inflator out from underneath.
Can someone explain to me what the cubby hole on the passenger side of the A3 saloon boot is for?? Does it serve some functional purpose?
I think it is just exactly that. As above I currently have a couple of the ISOFIX covers in there, a small QD bottle and an MF cloth

Reactions: Djs3saloon
Thanks for the replies.

Went with the screwfix tool bag in the end. Cheap, Tidy and when I need to take the stuff out the car that’s simple too!

Reactions: AL_B