Boot mech help , please

Alexthesparky

Reaction score
Hi All, I have a A4 Avant 2006, for some time my boot release via remote does not work properly it unlocks but does not stay open ( sort of clicks ). it does the same via the soft touch unless i pull at the same time as opening and then is fine i think its the locking mech but just want to ask if any one else has had this problem to confirm .
As I have to change the wiper motor which has a life of its own may as well sort both at the same time as the boot liner is a pain to get off.

Thanks in advance Alex

Hi All, I have a A4 Avant 2006, for some time my boot release via remote does not work properly it unlocks but does not stay open ( sort of clicks ). it does the same via the soft touch unless i pull at the same time as opening and then is fine i think its the locking mech but just want to ask if any one else has had this problem to confirm .
As I have to change the wiper motor which has a life of its own may as well sort both at the same time as the boot liner is a pain to get off.

Thanks in advance Alex
I can not beleive i am the only one to encounter this if any one has has it happen please let me know.
Thanks