Boot mat

N@deeem

Reaction score
Does anyone have a boot mat, if so which one?

Asking as I remember reading somewhere that the boot floor is higher than fwd A1's.

Seem to be 2 types for sale- normal and for cars "when optional shelf fitted" whatever that means.

It'll come in handy when our 2 year old has finished impersonating George Pig and jumping in muddy puddles!

I have one that I bought from someone on one of the Audi forums, I'll look for a pic or link later, basically made from top quality carpet and with an S1 badge :)

My wife bought one from the same chap for her A1 - the mats fit both cars just fine even though hers can have the two heights in the boot space....

Reactions: N@deeem
Thanks - sounds like I don't have to worry too much about the difference.

I've got a standard Audi boot mat, soft rubber with raised edges and with 'A1' printed on it so I assume it's the standard A1 mat. Fits perfectly.

Reactions: N@deeem
Thanks - sounds like I don't have to worry too much about the difference.
Agreed, well in my experience anyway - I found this on ebay, it's identical to mine and I think it's the chap who I bought mine and my wife's mats from.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A1-Boot-Carpet-Mat-High-Quality-RARE-S1-/322554334951

The pics really don't do it justice, we love ours, the carpet is way better quality than the OEM carpet and hoovers up easily :)

If you're reasonably local you could ask to drive over and collect one, that's what we did and saved on P+P. The seller is quite the car buff ;)

I'd be interested in getting a rubber boot mat for my S1 (when it arrives) are there any recommendations?

AbyssDK get the Audi one, mine's full rubber and excellent, saved my carpets and equipment below the boot a few times in the last 2 years.

I've got one for sale it's on eBay.
It was originally £70 it's perfect condition it's black with an original S1 badge.
For sale for £35.

Reactions: SPIKE_
I've got one for sale it's on eBay.
It was originally £70 it's perfect condition it's black with an original S1 badge.
For sale for £35.
Didn't realise you could get an S1 option.....just thought they would all be stamped A1. Any pics??

Picture of mat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171014-083355.jpg
    Screenshot_20171014-083355.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: SPIKE_