Boot Lip Spolier

Carbon, Not seen everyday on a B8. Make it different to all the others on the UK roads.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Awersome GTi maybe a good start or AMD Thurrock.

I personally prefer the first one. The carbon one would look good if you had other carbon details to go with it. What one are you leaning towards?

Carbon will make the car looks like a Halfords special IMHO.... but each to their own.

Well I want to stay away from the 'boy racer/chavy look'. But I have always liked the Audi A4 DTM model that had the carbon spoiler and I really don't think it would look chavy, especially on a red S line with the black edition details. I have seen a red S line with the same spolier, colour co-ordinated, and you can barely notice the spoiler. I would maybe look at doing the B-pillar (between the front and rear windows in carbon fibre.) I did this in my S3 and it looked good. Maybe the Grill surround as well (or just get a black edition one!). Doing the Wing Mirrors is too much I think.

Last edited:
Well I want to stay away from the 'boy racer/chavy look'. But I have always liked the Audi A4 DTM model that had the carbon spoiler and I really don't think it would look chavy, especially on a red S line with the black edition details. I have seen a red S line with the same spolier, colour co-ordinated, and you can barely notice the spoiler. I would maybe look at doing the B-pillar (between the front and rear windows in carbon fibre.) I did this in my S3 and it looked good. Maybe the Grill surround as well (or just get a black edition one!). Doing the Wing Mirrors is too much I think.

Damn gotta do mine fast. Looks like there will be 2 carboned A4 B8s in Elgin...........