Boot liner for 3-door S3 (2009 model)

Esox Mark

Smoke me a kipper...
Reaction score
It appears Audi don't make any kind of boot liner for my new S3! Stealer ordered one for me and it did not fit, then ordered the semi rigid one, that didn't fit. They then check with Audi and came back to me and stated that there was no boot liner available for my car. I of course checked this with Audi Customer Service - they called me back after two days and confirmed that at present, Audi do not make any kind of boot liner for the new S3. Only for the S3 Sportback it seems, and that won't fit. What a joke eh?

I'll probably buy a flexible one and then have to cut it to fit. I do a lot of fishing, hence the need for the liner to prevent by boot going soggy!

If anyone thinks I've been given a load of BS from Audi (wouldn't be the first time I've been told a load of ****** by Audi CS), please tell me the part number! Cheers!

I am after one of these as well....

Have looked on ebay for a non-oem and not been brave enough to order....

It's complete boll@x, I have the reversible boot mat (carpet one side/rubbery on the other. Folds out to fit with the seats down too. £50 factory option) in my S3, I'll dig out the part number for you.

The part number on mine is 8P3 862 559

More info on boot mats in this thread

It's complete boll@x, I have the reversible boot mat (carpet one side/rubbery on the other. Folds out to fit with the seats down too. £50 factory option) in my S3, I'll dig out the part number for you.

Cheers, but that's not the same as the drop in bootliners I am on about, which are of course dealer fit - but, it never even occured to me that I could utilise the reversible boot liner - it's factory fit though, so that may be a problem? I don't know if my S3 (2009 model) would be different to the pre-facelift boot wise? I assume not... Anyway, I really appreciate that part number and for the help! Cheers fella!!!

Etka lists these as options for the high sided boot liner

Bootliners.jpg

....... I am after the hard liner, that covers the spare wheel well and tool kit, the piece that has the hook on it..........not an actual boot-liner.

part number and price if possible?!!

Thanks in advance..........

Kev

....... I am after the hard liner, that covers the spare wheel well and tool kit, the piece that has the hook on it..........not an actual boot-liner.

part number and price if possible?!!

Thanks in advance..........

Kev

It down as either indigo blue or soul black:

LuggageComp.png

I think mine must be indigo!

EDIT: In case you can't read that properly it's:

8P3 862 559

8L8 - Indigo blue
87A - Soul black

have a look at hatchbag.co.uk, tailormade vinyl liners, with built in bumper flap, still allows rear seat to fold down etc, I've had them in my last few cars:cool: