Boot Cargo Net

B

Boydie

has anyone any pics or can get me pics of their cargo net in the boot?

does it hang half way up the boot from the pegs either side of the boot wall??

reason im asking is because i am getting a very subtle bootbuild made for the car and i still want to use my boot for some storage so i was thinking about getting this net

thanks in advance :D

Hi Mate,

If it is the same cargo net as the one I have it is stretchy and fixes at floor level at each corner of the boot using the loading eyes.

That is unless there is a different type of loading net.

That is in a 2005 3 door btw.

Regards,

Paul

This any use?

6Y5867615B41.jpg

its an idea lol

but ill try get pics of what i mean this evening!

I thought those little hooks at the top of the boot either side were for your chinky!

oh thats borderline :p

yeah alan - thats exactly what im after!! perfecto!

ebay here i come!

whats that on the underside of your parcel shelf??

thanks

looks like a net and a handle to me Marc - i dont know what you are looking at :S

this is an A3 boot isnt it? the parcel shelf is raised i nthe top left corner. and a4 wouldnt do this

Yup, its definately an A3 boot (unless someone has swopped by A4 for an A4 while I wasn't looking ;) ). Underneath the parcel shelf is another cargo net and a bag hook, which come as part of the storage pack or luggage pack (can't remember which one, as I specced both options). The bag hook comes in handy quite often to stop a bag sliding around, but I haven't used the under shelf net much so far.

both those nets and hook would be ideal for me when i get the sounds system in, can you buy this after market from audi??

can you get me a pic of the underside of the parcel shelf??

thanks

This pic ok for you?

cargo.jpg

I find mine really useful, got it for a tenner off ebay.

Also Plank using the word 'Chinky' is classed as racist to some people, being chinese myself i find it very offensive but i aint offended this time i as i know you are a pure bellend naturally in life.

RobinA3 said:
Also Plank using the word 'Chinky' is classed as racist to some people, being chinese myself i find it very offensive but i aint offended this time i as i know you are a pure bellend naturally in life.

Whilst I still find it difficult to understand how referring to a chinese meal as such is racist, I can see why using the word to describe a Chinese person or anything of Chinese origin can cause offence and therefore any use of such a term should be avoided in this diverse age that we live in (how PC am I?).

I do however find the use of the term "bellend" when appropriately used as in this case, to be more than acceptable.

In Plank's defence, he suffers from nothing more than speaking (typing in this case) before thinking...something that many of us have suffered from at some stage in the past.

Go easy on him if you can...:keule:

Robin - i take it the net you have is different from the one that alanjonesbath has?

his is the one i want - anyone a part number or link to where i can get one? possible the one as well under the parcel shelf?

RobinA3 said:

Politicaly Correct bullsh*t from overly sensitive do-gooders like this seriously gets on my tits and is destroying this country.

Normal people do occasionaly refer to a Chinese/Cantonese TAKEAWAY (note: not a person or group of people) as a 'chinky'.

*** its not a slur as they are going to the place by choice to spend money and enjoy a good meal. Jeez ... people shorten the name of a Chip Shop to 'chippy' and where I live a Kebab refer is refer to as a 'Zorbas' due to a chain of Keba shops in the area being named as such.

If peoples lives are so small that they have to make an issue and feel they must comment about a slang term for a shop .......... well get a ****** life!!

Before the racist accusations fly, none of you have no idea what my ethnic background is and it really is of no importance as I consider myself british. Part of my family is Iranian, one of my best friends is Afro-Caribbean, and I choose to have the very best dentist in my City who happens to be an Asian and a great bloke ........pretty much mulitcultural here but I do not confuse racism issues with P.C. nonsense!!
Those of us that actually have been on the end of REAL discrimination in their lives, can put non issues like this in perspective.

Reactions: Matt_S
coupe-se said:
Politicaly Correct bullsh*t from overly sensitive do-gooders like this seriously gets on my tits and is destroying this country.

Normal people do occasionaly refer to a Chinese/Cantonese TAKEAWAY (note: not a person or group of people) as a 'chinky'.

*** its not a slur as they are going to the place by choice to spend money and enjoy a good meal. Jeez ... people shorten the name of a Chip Shop to 'chippy' and where I live a Kebab refer is refer to as a 'Zorbas' due to a chain of Keba shops in the area being named as such.

If peoples lives are so small that they have to make an issue and feel they must comment about a slang term for a shop .......... well get a ****** life!!

Before the racist accusations fly, none of you have no idea what my ethnic background is and it really is of no importance as I consider myself british. Part of my family is Iranian, one of my best friends is Afro-Caribbean, and I choose to have the very best dentist in my City who happens to be an Asian and a great bloke ........pretty much mulitcultural here but I do not confuse racism issues with P.C. nonsense!!
Those of us that actually have been on the end of REAL discrimination in their lives, can put non issues like this in perspective.
You've got my vote, mate. coupe-se for Prime Minister!!:respekt:

looks like a net and a handle to me Marc - i dont know what you are looking at :S

this is an A3 boot isnt it? the parcel shelf is raised i nthe top left corner. and a4 wouldnt do this

Anyone have any idea what the part numbers are for the hook and net that attach under the parcel shelf?

i dont have that luggage net on the underside of the parcel shelf :(

can i be bought/installed? anyone done it?

Any idea where you can get a luggage net for the passenger footwell too? I think i have seem them fitted?

The net under the parcel shelf is odd as you can't really put anything of any weight in it.

i retrofitted the net on the passenger side footwell and have not yet made any use of it, and its been about a year lol
i like the way it looks :)

It's a good receipt holder. Or small map holder. Or... erm.. yes. :p

Sorry for hijack! Ash, is footwell an easy fit and any part numbers/price? Cheers