Boost Pressure sensor location 2.0 TFSi 190

Danzidan81

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the direction of the boost pressure sensor on the 2.0 tfsi 190ps engine, can't find it for the life of me, and thought it easily accessible unlike my VRS. Thanks all

Probably bolted to the intake manifold under the plastic engine cover. Whats your exact four letter engine code and I'll dig a picture out for you?

Probably bolted to the intake manifold under the plastic engine cover. Whats your exact four letter engine code and I'll dig a picture out for you?
I think it's CZPB 2017 A3 8V 2.0 Tfsi 190 PS, how do I check for sure? Thanks so much

This might help, boost pressure sensor no.16 on the intake pipework so a little fiddly to access but not impossible.
Screenshot 2022 01 08 150104

Last edited:
It's on the throttle pipe.. the boost pipe that connects to the intake manifold (cold side boost pipe)

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

It's on the throttle pipe.. the boost pipe that connects to the intake manifold (cold side boost pipe)

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Thanks, is that right or left hand side as you look at the engine, would look like left based on @Harvey helpful diagrams? If you can a pick would be amazing!