Boost issue

s3black

Reaction score
I have a boost issue. When I pull away in low boost in any gear but mostly first and second I get a hesitant boost up to 0bar and then it drops. Then it re spools normal up to a spike of 1.5 bar boost. Could it be the N75?

This is what I thought. Apart from replacing with new is there any ways of checking it works? I just had a smoke test done and only leak I had is at exhaust down pipe gasket.

If you're near Edinburgh i might be able to help out . Ive got VCDS lite on my laptop . For some reason it's not reading my S3 right saying too many coms on ABS but i'm happy to try your S3 if you want or if you're happy to swap them over you can try my N75 valve on yours .

Cheers

John

Reactions: Tj 0785 and Nilz
I've had the exact thing happen on mine, new n75 valve didn't change anything (i changed it due to another issue). always assumed it was just some sort of traction control kinda thing, had it smoke tested as well and found no leaks

If you're near Edinburgh i might be able to help out . Ive got VCDS lite on my laptop . For some reason it's not reading my S3 right saying too many coms on ABS but i'm happy to try your S3 if you want or if you're happy to swap them over you can try my N75 valve on yours .

Cheers

John

Hi sorry for the late reply. That would be good. I'm in Edinburgh. Yourself? Got today and tomorrow off if that would work for you? Thanks pm me if so.

I'm from stenhouse, Edinburgh . I should be home the back of 4 today or in over the weekend . No sure why pm didn't send give me a text on zero 7951422693

Cheers

John

I'm from stenhouse, Edinburgh . I should be home the back of 4 today or in over the weekend . No sure why pm didn't send give me a text on zero 7951422693

Cheers

John
Thanks. I'll give you a txt at some point when free.