Boost gauge wiring

GeorgieS3

Reaction score
Would anybody be able to help me with this? It's the wiring for my pro sport boost digital boost gauge, it mentions an in line filter ( which is supplied) and connecting to the boost sender?
Electrics isn't my cup of tea so can anyone simplify.

Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 115
The vacuum/boost hose that goes from somewhere on your inlet to the boost gauge sensor has to have a filter somewhere in that length of hose... Its pretty simple snip the hose and slide over each end of the filter. Just so you know i have one of those gauges and i didnt use a filter and its fine.

Theres like a long lead with plugs on the ends that go from your boost sensor in your engine bay and into the back of the gauge. Then you just have your power/lighting harness that you have to wire in the car and plug into th gauge and thats it.

Where's the boost sensor in the engine bay? That's the only bit confusing me now, appreciate the help mate.

Ahh I'm with you, I'm tee-ing off the pipe from the inlet to the DV, then running that to the boost sensor, does the boost sender need to be in the engine bay?

No, you could put it under the dash. But i found it easier to put that in the bay and route the wire through the bulkhead instead of the bigger vacuum hose.