Bonnet bra?

Mainly chips and also for looks, some 'can' make the car look more aggressive. Dont slate them, not all are bad!

NO NO NO....

Bras are for boobs, simples!!!

Bonnet bras are not always a good thing, as they can gather condesnation under neath them causing you some probs there mate.

I just think they look tacky! No offence to whoever has one. I rather suffer the stone chips then say to somebody "my car has a bra!" LOL.

I quite like them personally.

Except those that cover the whole of the front of the car - they look gash!

mini_coopers.jpg

Or this lovely number!

audi_A3_tek_1.jpg

mini_coopers.jpg

Or this lovely number!

audi_A3_tek_1.jpg

no idea why but the first thing that came to mind when looking at this was trying to wear a sock, but just the bit that covers your toes, not the full sock...... weird.

personally i think they make the car look crap. and i would never buy one. though i dont like stone chips either! do they not do transparent ones that dont look that different to the cars original look?

Bonnet bras are cack!!

I've always thought why would you want to drive around with that covering your car bonnet? If it gets chipped so be it!! I wouldn't mind but it promotes scratches and damp as stated above anyway!!

no idea why but the first thing that came to mind when looking at this was trying to wear a sock, but just the bit that covers your toes, not the full sock...... weird.

personally i think they make the car look crap. and i would never buy one. though i dont like stone chips either! do they not do transparent ones that dont look that different to the cars original look?

You can get the car covered with "invisible" protective film, but it doesn't come cheap!

Is it bad that I now have a pic of Jojo in a lacey bra in my head??? :think:

hater of car bra's too, you will always get stone chips, i would rather pay the £££££ every 18-24 months to have it resprayed than have one of these 'orrible looking contraptions on the front of my lovely looking audi

nilz, you could well need therapy sessions to remove that rather disturbing image from your mind, the physcological damage could be permanent though

mini_coopers.jpg

Or this lovely number!

audi_A3_tek_1.jpg

bonnet bra 's they look more like nappies :laugh:

i would say there more for the "dubbers" rather than chavs!

tho im not a fan of them.

They are popular in Canada due to them having snow for months at a time, it protects against chips and the massive amount of grit and salt that gets spread on their roads during winter, perhaps it helps against corrosion, they have them on all types of cars not just sporty or chavvy ones...