Bonnet adjustment

Wrath

Reaction score
Any ideas if there are adjustment screws for the bonnet or front wings? Just realised that my bonnet isn't flush with the right wing but can't find any adjustment screws for it.

In short, no. I've looked at the bonnet and believe that there must be some adjustment but I think the repair shop might have very slightly distorted the driver-side wing after they've put it back on. The wing is raised by a few mm's but the bonnet is flush at the front and the other wing is fine.

Don't suppose anyone with ETKA can see if the bonnet diagram shows the bolts/screws?

If you have had the front bumper off it all depends on if they have adjusted the height of this - I took mine off to de-egg my headlights and did not get it back on correct so now the bonnet is lower than the wings.

The bumper clips into some adjustable brackets, so if they have adjusted these, or not got it correctly aligned

I need to take it all off again at some point and get it back on correctly - just finding the time

They must have took the bonnet off as it was dented at the front. I assume you reckon the adjustment involves the bolts at the hinging end?

Anyone with an ETKA diagram?

Bonnet to wing levels can be finely adjusted by turning the hexagon shaped rubber supports on the underside of the bonnet. For and aft adjustment is usually via slotted holes in the hinge fixings....