bolts required for spacers?

aidank1981

Reaction score
hey all!

i've just discovered my 10mm spacers used ta clear my repo RS4 19"s (235/35/19) offset 35mm i thought? dont clear my new repo nouvolari's of the apparant same size? same tyre, same offset?

i'm going for the 16mm FK spacers from GSF but am stuck on what bolts would be required?

any help ie M?? conformation, pitch of original bolts an original bolt lengths would be great!

i'm out the country tryin ta get my car back on the raod for when i get back or i'd check myself,

cheers

anyone know the length of a standard bolt? then i can add the 16mm!

or an advised length for those in the kno
sounds easy anyway:readit:

You should be able to get some by asking for a m12x1.5 with a 16mm extension.

m12x1.5? you said m14x1.5 above? clarification would be ace an thanks for the info i'll phone them on monday

Lol sorry yea its m14x1.5, i'm so used to saying m12x1.5 it must of slipped out my bad.

standard length is 27mm. Just add on the size of the spacer and you should be fine. They are usually fixed sizes that they do but if the ones you want are a few mm longer then either get them machined down but 2-3mm is not going to do any damage as i have tested the theory on my S3.

As above, you need M14x1.5. Standard length is 27mm.

thanks guys, as ever cleared things up! i dont like spacers full stop but gota get the wheels on somehow!

its surely gota loose strength with wider spacers? ie bolt stretch etc or am i concerned over nothin?

thanks again!

40 mil ones are what you'l need. But make sure you get the correct chamfer, depends on wheels, stock vag is rounded chamfer, most aftermarket seem to be V chmafer.

You can get the bolts form GSF too.