Bolster Creasing on S3 8V super sports seats

Louay

Reaction score
Thought I'd post this after giving it a go for a while now.

The inevitable slight creasing on the right side of the bolster part of the driver's seat is obvious, perhaps more so in my car me being of ample size but I'm proud to say I don't have to buy my clothes from jacamo...yet.

As I small remedy to the problem I've been wiping and then leaving 2 or 3 Armor All Leather Wipes (£3.49 @ Shmalfuds) on the bolster (both seats optional but Gold Command is a lot slender than me so no issues her side) until I next return to the car and as it's not my daily chariot I've found this to be quite effective. The moisture retention from what I've noticed using the wipes helps keep the leather lookin younger and less wrinkled.

thought I'd share if anyone else is having similar problems with their bolster (s) on super sports seats and if anyone else has any other treatment measures they take?

Seems to be a regular thing with Audi seats, for a while the TT was a real problem to the point that Audi did replace a whole bunch of seats.

I gliptone my leather every 6 months, seems to help hide / stop creases.

I just got mine and they pretty much came with creases on them already! Really bugs me. Do you think Audi would do anything about it?