1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Body shops around Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire area

V6_Man Nov 5, 2019

1. V6_Man

V6_Man Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Scuba Audi S4 quattro Audi A3 Black Edition

Hi folks,

Looking for recommendations for a good bodyshops around Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire area.

This is for the S4, where the front bumper, o/s wing panel need painting as a mother-fo*ker decided to hit and run.

Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. X3man

X3man Well known member Gold Supporter X3 M40i Carbon Black

Oh no Tash

V6_Man likes this.
  4. V6_Man

V6_Man Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Scuba Audi S4 quattro Audi A3 Black Edition

It is annoying mate and the frustrating thing is it has happened at work so, perhaps a colleague. Hopefully the CCTV has captured it as I have requested facilities if they could look at it.

Just looking at a bodyshop recommendations around the area as I would not want to use Insurance Approved Repairers from past experience!

X3man likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hope you get it sorted soon Tash. Hopefully something will show up on cctv.

X3man and V6_Man like this.
  6. V6_Man

Cheers Sandra. It was the last thing I wanted after moving house over the weekend, which also came out of the blue and was done in the last 10 days, i.e. finding a good rental in a decent location, references, signing the agreement and moving in was all done in 4 days. We were literally trying to get our senses together when this happened.

I know it is just a car and that it will get sorted, it is the inconvenience as I can't drive it at night