Facelift Body Colour Mirrors on facelift S3

JeremyS3

Reaction score
I have on order a facelift S3.

I just recently learned that it was possible to order the pre-facelift model with body coloured mirrors (as opposed to the "aluminium look" that normally comes as standard).

I have scoured the pricelist and I dont see this option for the facelift, but I also couldn't see it for the pre-facelift.

I ordered via a broker so I do not have a direct line to a dealer to ask them.

Does anyone know if this is also possible with the facelift?

I have on order a facelift S3.

I just recently learned that it was possible to order the pre-facelift model with body coloured mirrors (as opposed to the "aluminium look" that normally comes as standard).

I have scoured the pricelist and I dont see this option for the facelift, but I also couldn't see it for the pre-facelift.

I ordered via a broker so I do not have a direct line to a dealer to ask them.

Does anyone know if this is also possible with the facelift?

The option on the Pre-FL was within the Equipment > Exterior > Mirrors option....but alas this option isn't available on the FL. Seems to be a common trait to hold back the availability of certain options so they can be rolled out at a later date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
It's a shame you don't have a direct contact with the dealer as I'm led to believe this can be done at order just by requesting it...

Reactions: Rob2k68
For the S5 it was an option and one I chose, but in the last 6 months I noticed it disappeared from the configurator....

Perhaps it was the same for the S3?

Reactions: Rob2k68
Crazy really as they already do this to all the non 'S' cars so you wouldn't think it would be too difficult. Just an extra tick box needed when ordering the car.

Reactions: SJ43 and SW14NY'S
Coloured coded door mirrors look gash on a S3

Reactions: SW14NY'S and paradigital
I had them on my original order, and given the option I'd have them on my facelift order. I think the aluminium tinsel is unbecoming of a premium product. This is the sort of tat the French are sprinkling on warmed over hatches to give them a bit more showroom appeal. Not an option anymore though, so I've got them. I'll live...

Reactions: rasA4 and Rob2k68
I had them on my original order, and given the option I'd have them on my facelift order. I think the aluminium tinsel is unbecoming of a premium product. This is the sort of tat the French are sprinkling on warmed over hatches to give them a bit more showroom appeal. Not an option anymore though, so I've got them. I'll live...

Me old heart is breaking for ya....lol...personally l think Nerdo grey would have suited you down to a tee..with coloured wing mirrors n all lol

Get carbon ones....look beautiful and people stare at them in traffic with amazement
485580f6e2ec20f02d6122d52d0b925d.jpg

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Must admit I'm tempted by the carbon mirror caps to add some contrast to my floret saloon. :)