Bobby Singh's Audi S2 avant project

bobby singh

BSR
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Bouncing doors - so for sometime my rear doors seem to bounce when you close them. Managed to get a used lock that's at least fixed one side:

T8H2UZC.jpg

KFJpiNp.jpg

I also bought a B4 sunroof as parts are getting harder to find - I also used this to learn how to take it apart and then finally changed my drip tray and drip tray arms:

JE2a67l.jpg

aSs7TcH.jpg

Drip tray replacement:

gN71kMF.jpg

rUPfEPM.jpg

HuwDk9m.jpg

EDNahU9.jpg

MNj7EeW.jpg

Roof bars

The paint shop and I was both confused on how the roof bars come off and after some invesigation and lots of wd40 they are finally off.
Im hoping to get the edge roof painted now

9qaZb19.jpg

XNitgFz.jpg

Cheers
Bobby

B5NUT

VCDS Map User
Can I ask where & what type of bulbs are used in the diff lock button, at least one of my bulbs have failed so may as well replace the lot
1647946888589.png

bobby singh

BSR
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Can I ask where & what type of bulbs are used in the diff lock button, at least one of my bulbs have failed so may as well replace the lot
View attachment 251678
I tried looking through my ebay history and could not find the listing, however Im sure I used a thread on the S2 forum - maybe this is of some help:
Cheers

desertstorm

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Hey Karl - correct 8374 T3, to be honest I don't have a target for power - it makes whatever it makes. I will make the bottom end a 2.5l to help spool, but off course if its too laggy I could downsize after.
I want that 5 pot sound from the group b days haha
With a 2.5L bottom end that will make it a lot better off boost and of course it will spool better than the stock 2.2L .
Those are 750bhp capable turbos so I would of thought you would be looking at around 700bhp plus crank hp with 2.2-2.3 bar boost. And those EFR turbos will deliver higher P2C ratios than the Garrett turbos so you can run more than that easily if the engine / transmission will take it.

bobby singh

BSR
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
With a 2.5L bottom end that will make it a lot better off boost and of course it will spool better than the stock 2.2L .
Those are 750bhp capable turbos so I would of thought you would be looking at around 700bhp plus crank hp with 2.2-2.3 bar boost. And those EFR turbos will deliver higher P2C ratios than the Garrett turbos so you can run more than that easily if the engine / transmission will take it.
Indeed its very efficient https://www.borgwarner.com/go/TZ8V21

bobby singh

BSR
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
So the car had the roof redone:

lTzS0aZ.jpg

vSZ7qNH.jpg

tDrJ7bM.jpg

vPwMxW4.jpg

E98gREu.jpg

Good news is the roof is much better now and with the roof bars out the way it made it much easier.
However, the roof trim still got in the way and it started falling apart when trying to lift it.
I've managed source one from a car being broken so this will need a revisit in the future.

In terms of tuning - I've managed to get wideband lambda going into the ECU

1lAyRHh.jpg

I'm using the following formula:
(((X*0.007212) + 0.3125)) for the TunerPro cal

My lambda controller is set as follows:
0.5 lam @ 0.5v
2.0 lam @ 4.5v

Cheers
Bobby