BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to add my opinions on the BNP......

BNP at the core are a racist party whose routes have always been racist, with the problems we're having with immigration and this so called war on terror and as recently broadcasted the number of terrorists in this country etc etc, the bnp are using these issues to increase there numbers. they trying to portray a message that we are the party that says things as they are and not afraid to say it....and many ppl are falling for it!...ppl need to realise they are a right wing organisation who are trying to divide ppl.

Britain cannot turn legal immigrants away as we are part of the geneva convention but we need to handle the immigrants that come in properly and give them support!...so they can rebuild there lives in this country. Britains had a hand in f-in up many countries around the world and its only just that we support the immigrants....just look at the case of Diego Garcia!!

British and particulary white ppl need to understand that the media covergae at the moment is completely disproportionate, muslims and ethnics are getting alot of bad press, and the hype surrounding every case involving a muslim is blown completely out of proportion that joe average thinks all muslims are the same and any problem is bigger than it really is....

whats wrong with a multicultural society where we can all live together happily, learn from each other, and just get on....we r all ppl who are all facing the same issues.....

Just Plain Old said:
No, you're entirely wrong there Pimp me old mukka! (not that it's unusual for you to be wrong ehh....??:laugh: )

The BNP no longer have a policy of forced repatriation, and haven't for some time, (that was a major problem I had with their policy when it was) the current policy is in my opinion quite equitable.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/candidates2005/manifesto/manf4.htm

yes your right (which isn't very usual is it?) but yea just had a look an it seems as if they have changed it, becuase it was only just a year or 2 ago that one of their policies included forced repatriation, with a 'generous incentive of money'. so now they have removed that policy. but you have to ask yourself, why was that policy there in the 1st place? becuase thats what they believed. so have they removed that policy now, becuase they've suddenly decided that they DON'T want to force the foreigners out? or have they just conveniently changed it becuase they realised it was a bit extreme and would put off otherwise potential voters? i think its the latter, deep down their views are just the same as before, but they have begrudgingly removed it from their policies becuase it was a bit extreme.

You're right Pimp, (did I just say that) it was removed because it was a policy, among the many good ones, that ensured most people would not vote for them........ A bit like Labour removing Clause 4!!

come on mate, a policy that kicks people out of a country just becuase they are not indigneous to it is a bit extreme in this day and age isn't it? i don't call that a good policy at all. personally they are living in a dreamland, i really can't see how they can enforce a lot of the policies they propose (and not just the ones to do with race/religion). a lot of their policies on things like benefits, abolishing income tax, givin nurses more money, transport etc sound like a dream but in reality, it would take decades to even begin to implement it.

pimpeda3 said:
come on mate, a policy that kicks people out of a country just becuase they are not indigneous to it is a bit extreme in this day and age isn't it?

Yep. That's what I just said. That's why it was dropped.

And you're right, it could take the BNP close on a generation to restore this Country once they come to power.

no but you said it was a policy, "among many good ones". so your saying its a good policy, and i'm saying its not. whatever the reason was why it got dropped, in your opinion it was still a good policy.

i read another policy something along the lines of removing all racial discrimination laws. why? why dont they have a policy to remove all age/gender/disability discrimination laws as well? becuase they don't want them people discriminated. but they want people to be able to freely discriminate other people on the grounds of race and not have to face any repurcussions for it. almost as if they are encouraging it. why does this country have race discrimination laws? most decent people wouldnt discriminate someone on the grounds of race anyway. but there are a lot of people that would. these race discrimination laws are there to stop that from happening, and in most cases it works. why would the BNP want to remove this law? other then to allow their 'brothers' to freely discriminate foreigners without gettin done for it (IMO)

pimpeda3 said:
or have they just conveniently changed it becuase they realised it was a bit extreme and would put off otherwise potential voters? i think its the latter, deep down their views are just the same as before, but they have begrudgingly removed it from their policies becuase it was a bit extreme.

I think this applies to every political party.

None of them practise or believe what they preach.

I think that in the longrun all of these so called and must be seen as politically correct parties will end up causing more and more racial tension and hatred due to their weak policies . In many respects a more hardline approach would be of benfit to all races creeds and religions that live in the country.

*Rashs3* said:
just to add my opinions on the BNP......

BNP at the core are a racist party whose routes have always been racist, with the problems we're having with immigration and this so called war on terror and as recently broadcasted the number of terrorists in this country etc etc, the bnp are using these issues to increase there numbers. they trying to portray a message that we are the party that says things as they are and not afraid to say it....and many ppl are falling for it!...ppl need to realise they are a right wing organisation who are trying to divide ppl.

Britain cannot turn legal immigrants away as we are part of the geneva convention but we need to handle the immigrants that come in properly and give them support!...so they can rebuild there lives in this country. Britains had a hand in f-in up many countries around the world and its only just that we support the immigrants....just look at the case of Diego Garcia!!

British and particulary white ppl need to understand that the media covergae at the moment is completely disproportionate, muslims and ethnics are getting alot of bad press, and the hype surrounding every case involving a muslim is blown completely out of proportion that joe average thinks all muslims are the same and any problem is bigger than it really is....

whats wrong with a multicultural society where we can all live together happily, learn from each other, and just get on....we r all ppl who are all facing the same issues.....

Very well said.

pimpeda3 said:
no but you said it was a policy, "among many good ones". so your saying its a good policy, and i'm saying its not. whatever the reason was why it got dropped, in your opinion it was still a good policy.

Trust me, that's not what the words mean!! But It would probably have been better to have added the word 'bad' before the word policy for those with English as a second language............... (joke)

You're right Pimp, (did I just say that) it was removed because it was a bad policy, among the many good ones, that ensured most people would not vote for them........ A bit like Labour removing Clause 4!!

i know your only joking but for the record, as i was born here, english is my 1st langauge anyway.

but regardless of whether it is or isn't, your sentence "You're right Pimp, (did I just say that) it was removed because it was a policy, among the many good ones, that ensured most people would not vote for them." would have come across as you saying it was a policy (among many other good ones), that was removed. i.e that you thought it was a good policy. thats how your view woulda come across regardless of what your 1st language is!

so anyway what do you say to the rest of what i wrote in regards race discrimination laws?

Race discrimination laws aren't needed................. There are plenty of existing laws that could be used to ensure people aren't discriminated against, that's a fact!

They were created soley to appease minorities, and represent an abuse of power, that's also a fact. Take a look at my thread on the free speech two!

Just Plain Old said:
Race discrimination laws aren't needed................. There are plenty of existing laws that could be used to ensure people aren't discriminated against, that's a fact!

They were created soley to appease minorities, and represent an abuse of power, that's also a fact. Take a look at my thread on the free speech two!

dont know about that, different types of discrimination need diff laws, what other law would deal with race discrimination? and ask you again, why would they want to remove that law in the 1st place? are they saying it shouldnt be against the law to discriminate someone on race?

Errrr,, Pimp, what did I just say...........

"There are plenty of existing laws that could be used to ensure people aren't discriminated against, that's a fact!"

fallmonk said:
The BNP win the election in England i personaly will go down to hadrians wall and electrifi it to stop them getting in Scotland!

You mean it isnt already electrified to keep out the scots?!?!?!

*writes to local MP*

unkle said:
You mean it isnt already electrified to keep out the scots?!?!?!

*writes to local MP*

Who you think does all the work in the land of the heathens?????

also you working with the army boys , should know better if it wasnt for the black watch you would have more problems over there ! :gun2:

fallmonk said:
The BNP win the election in England i personally will go down to Hadrian's wall and electrify it to stop them getting in Scotland!

Room for two more?

I've always laughed at the likes of Paul Daniels and Jim Davidson who used to reckon they'd leave if Labour ever got elected but I know for certain that my family would be out of here like a shot if the BNP ever got any real political power in this country.

People who believe that the likes of the BNP 'talk sense' or think 'I can agree with some of what they say' are sleepwalking toward a vision of the UK that would make a mockery of those that have fallen defending our right to even have this discussion. That's the problem with free speech. Contradictions at every turn. But I do genuinely believe that today of all days must surely show up the BNP for what they really are. A bunch of racist, cowardly, ultra-nationalist thugs that would change this country into something that I would be deeply ashamed of.

Just had a quick read of the 'manifesto', think everybody has discussed the immigration point, but was just wondering if anybody had read the rest? If im reading it right, we are going to pull our troops out of Iraq (and i assume Afganistan although its not mentioned??), bring all our troops out of Germany and close the bases, also refusing to be part of NATO or ever help out the Americans again. Then we are going to start conscription and give everybody a rifle and ammo to keep at home!!

Did a twelve year old write this stuff??? Does anybody realise what would happen if we did this? If we became a tiny isolated country that already puches above its own weight?? Not to mention the cost of all this!

This is scary stuff if people are listening to this.

"If Britain is attacked by rogue states or terrorists then we will respond with appropriate force until the threat is eradicated.".....this is the scariest bit of all, is this not what the Americans have just done in Afganistan? what if the terrorists are born and bred in this country, just like the London bombings??? Do we then decide that all muslims are a threat and use our now huge army to hunt them down and kill them? do we ask all our now armed ex conscripts to shoot muslims on sight? hang on...cant you be a muslim and be white?? i see a problem here.....

I dont have the answer and i dont know who does, but i do know without a shadow of a doubt...its NOT the BNP!!!!

^i think they just make HUGE claims that imo don't really seem to be feasable to implement

A4Quattro said:
is this thread still dragging on...

well when the sh-t hits the fan, which it soon will, we will all rest assured that you will be doing nothing and not even caring about it, keep the blinkers on........and there are plenty of other threads to read etc

rich1068 said:
Room for two more?

I've always laughed at the likes of Paul Daniels and Jim Davidson who used to reckon they'd leave if Labour ever got elected but I know for certain that my family would be out of here like a shot if the BNP ever got any real political power in this country..

Why??

rich1068 said:
People who believe that the likes of the BNP 'talk sense' or think 'I can agree with some of what they say' are sleepwalking toward a vision of the UK that would make a mockery of those that have fallen defending our right to even have this discussion. That's the problem with free speech. Contradictions at every turn.

The BNP are not a Nazi party, and do not want any form of state Dictatorship. (that's the remit of the current Government!) If you think otherwise you have obviously looked no further than the end of your hooter....... (I'm allowed to say that it's free speech!:))

Here's an excellent piece...
http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/article/2086/

rich1068 said:
But I do genuinely believe that today of all days must surely show up the BNP for what they really are. A bunch of racist, cowardly, ultra-nationalist thugs that would change this country into something that I would be deeply ashamed of.

And the basis of your highlighted comments??

I can honestly say that this Labour Government 'have' changed this Country into something that I 'am' deeply ashamed of......... However rather than running away because I don't like it, I hope to change it by the democratic process.

obviously the bnp will never get into power. The leader only polled about 6% of the votes in his constituency.

However what I don't understand is if they did get into power, most big businesses will leave the UK (as almost all FTSE 100 are international companies and who's going to want to trade with UK if foreigners aren't welcome?) They'll be no trade so no real industry and yet people believe they'll be better off?

The only city in the UK that can compete with the likes of Japan, Germany, US is London and about 40% of peope living in London weren't even born in UK!

Wicked666 said:
obviously the bnp will never get into power. The leader only polled about 6% of the votes in his constituency.

However what I don't understand is if they did get into power, most big businesses will leave the UK (as almost all FTSE 100 are international companies and who's going to want to trade with UK if foreigners aren't welcome?) They'll be no trade so no real industry and yet people believe they'll be better off?

The only city in the UK that can compete with the likes of Japan, Germany, US is London and about 40% of peope living in London weren't even born in UK!

Excellent point, something i pointed out as well last time we had this discussion yrs ago.

40% of people in london werent born there, but on top of that you've got the thousands that WERE born there but are also classed as 'foreigners'. Thats a lot people.

Then think about the amount of doctors, lawyers, dentists, surgeons, shop owners, restaurants, sports stars, actors, nurses etc etc that are not 'british' in the common sense of the word, how many of them would want to live here if BNP got elected? if this countries foreign population was only a few thousand then fine they could leave and there wouldnt be any major disruption, but its not thousands its millions, then as wicked666 mentioned you take into account all the foriegn businesses that would likely pull out (why would india want to do business with england if england doesn't want to do business with india - for example). sorry but this country would come to a grinding halt, becuase i can assure you that most non white english people WILL leave this country if BNP got elected.

end of the day JPO, you can say till your blue in the face that the BNP aren't racists, but whether thats true or not (and imho is it) doesnt matter. what matters is how they are perceived. and the fact is that they are percieved (with good reason) by most foreigners (and indeed even white people) to be racist. we (non white english people) would not want to live in a country that is run by (in our mind) a racist party. labour may be a pile of ***** but id rather that then BNP.

Anyone should be allowed into the country if they mean to work. I'd go along with the points system. My mum and dad were thinking of retiring to New Zealand but because my dad had a heart attack a few years ago they said that he could be a drain on their health system. I know of several people who came over here and then shipped over the rest of the family because they had illness's that they knew would be cured. Which is fine, humanity and all that, the only difference is once treated they didn't return home!

Some countries just say it how it is.

Spain's policy on restricting a certain ethnic minority coming into the country is apparently based on the fact that they create their own community in the country rather than integrate into what is already there, thus creating segregation.

ardandy said:
Anyone should be allowed into the country if they mean to work. I'd go along with the points system. My mum and dad were thinking of retiring to New Zealand but because my dad had a heart attack a few years ago they said that he could be a drain on their health system. I know of several people who came over here and then shipped over the rest of the family because they had illness's that they knew would be cured. Which is fine, humanity and all that, the only difference is once treated they didn't return home!

Some countries just say it how it is.

Spain's policy on restricting a certain ethnic minority coming into the country is apparently based on the fact that they create their own community in the country rather than integrate into what is already there, thus creating segregation.

That is exactly what is happening, there are so many segregated communities popping up its unbelieveable.

in Kenya & Zimbabwe they 'removed' their 'foreigners' and the conutries native people are worse off. Zimbabwe had about 1000% inflation a year or so ago.

Plus the UK has been full of immigrants for last thousand years :)

Think we should work on homegrown problems first before resorting to a party that will make anyone who is is not white a scapegoat for all the countries problems and seek to remove them.

End of day, if that were to happen then many people would sell their houses, cars etc, clear out their bank accounts and go but the UK would be losing out in the next few generations. Better to work together and make this a country where everyone can live together - the world's big enoungh for everyone.

Wicked666 said:
Plus the UK has been full of immigrants for last thousand years :)

The problem isn't imimigration as a whole, its un-controlled immigration where the state (correction tax payers) pay for the people who come here and don't work

Wicked666 said:
Think we should work on homegrown problems first before resorting to a party that will make anyone who is is not white a scapegoat for all the countries problems and seek to remove them.

Ermm quite a few eastern european people are white. That argument doesn't stand up at all. Show me where the BNP want to kick out non-white people ? Actually post proof from their manifesto.

amb276s3 said:
well when the sh-t hits the fan, which it soon will, we will all rest assured that you will be doing nothing and not even caring about it, keep the blinkers on........and there are plenty of other threads to read etc

Do you actually think that whinging on here will acheive anything? You think that your whinging is "doing something"?

What **** is going to hit the fan? its not that simple, it not a rapidly changing situation, it a slowly grinding you down sort of scenario.

I hate the fact that the cost of living is rising in this f'ing country, and its partly due to spongers. There are too many people globally, not just locally. What we need is another nutter like Hitler to start another war to keep the population down.

The problem with humans is that they are like locusts, they consume all around them then move on to somewhere new, and there is too many people doing just that. The only way that the population of humans is controlled is by war. The reason war even exists is because differing religions/races cannot mix and agree.

lets have a war I say and get rid of a load of unwanted scumbags.

auroan said:
The problem isn't imimigration as a whole, its un-controlled immigration where the state (correction tax payers) pay for the people who come here and don't work

Ermm quite a few eastern european people are white. That argument doesn't stand up at all. Show me where the BNP want to kick out non-white people ? Actually post proof from their manifesto.

mate common sense. If the BNP are holding a local rally and i was to go down, would they allow that do you think? I'd be battered!

Is it true the BNP want rid of the monarchy too? If so then that it the main difference between britain and other countries and nothing is more historic. Sounds like they want a communist state.

I'm not going to think about this anymore though cause everyone's entitled to their opinions.

True everyone is entitled to there opinions, but when opinions arn't based on fact, then it becomes gossip. And gossips becomes chinese whispers, then everyone beleives something which isn't true.

Wicked666 said:
mate common sense. If the BNP are holding a local rally and i was to go down, would they allow that do you think? I'd be battered!

Is it true the BNP want rid of the monarchy too? If so then that it the main difference between britain and other countries and nothing is more historic. Sounds like they want a communist state.

I'm not going to think about this anymore though cause everyone's entitled to their opinions.

I think you'll find some of what the labour party are discussing borders on the communist state, raising the cost of feul and trying to tax us out of our cars? where's all this money going? to pay for the ailing NHS, maybe to feed the immigrants and fuel their hand-out cars. We are giving our hard earnt money to the poor, and to the extreme we'll all end up poor controlled by the government, thats communism.

Does anyone know why my whistle bends to the Left

A4Quattro said:
do you actually think that whinging on here will acheive anything? You think that your whinging is "doing something"?

What **** is going to hit the fan? its not that simple, it not a rapidly changing situation, it a slowly grinding you down sort of scenario.

I hate the fact that the cost of living is rising in this f'ing country, and its partly due to spongers. There are too many people globally, not just locally. What we need is another nutter like Hitler to start another war to keep the population down.

The problem with humans is that they are like locusts, they consume all around them then move on to somewhere new, and there is too many people doing just that. The only way that the population of humans is controlled is by war. The reason war even exists is because differing religions/races cannot mix and agree.

lets have a war I say and get rid of a load of unwanted scumbags.

So where does it say on here that we are only allowed to discuss things that we can do something about on here? this is a discussion board, not a 'action' board. and i don't see much whinging, only arguing/debating, which is all good, are we not supposed to discuss it just becuase we can't do anything about it?

yea lets have a war and get rid of 10,000 unwanted scumbags but also 20,000 innocent civilians as well.......

I think you miss the point, I was not saying lets not discuss it. I was merely pointing out that Because I said this thread is dragging on does not mean I have blinkers on and will sit around idly when the **** hits the fan as one guy said, nor does posting on here constitute "doing something about it"

read my posts in context before you add your 2p worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.