Bmc cda induction kit

chris1988brown

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've just got a bmc cda induction kit of a a3 2.0 tdi it is a whole kit everythin you need to fit and in great condition, I've decided it's not for me as I like the green cotton pannel filter I have and like the standard look under the bonnet, I'm after what I paid £85 posted which is cheap as there £200+ new

cheers chris

I know! I cant wait!!!! we drilled the air box today ( i know a cheap alternative) and the sounds was fantastic, I soooo love a good sounding engine!

A mate has a ferrari and he offered me a drive (stupidly turned it down!) but when its fired up, crumbs!!!! orgasmic!!!!! all the hairs on your neck stand up! I know mine wont be anything like that but even so, a good burble is good!!

haha a good note does make all the difference, ive just bought jsws3's evoms, so hopefully that should make a bit of a difference!
omg how could you say no to that!! so know what you mean tho about the hairs on the back of your neck!! suck a good noise!!! tho if you find the right exhaust you should be able to get a really good note out of it!! check this, this is about as close to a ferrari sound as ive heard out of a V6 and exhaust... although its a £3k exhaust haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFy_CftUz9I&feature=related

I was at my local Revo dealer and they have been working on a stage 2+ R8 with a Scudderia exhaust. Fired it up in the workshop.

HOLY sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeat.

Truly stunning.

I don`t care Sarah i still like the idea of me :asskicking:you. :eyebrows: