Bluey Purpley colour Audi S3 - Hayes Bypass

DJ_Troopa

Reaction score
Sorry, don't know the name of the colour but i'm sure somebody will correct me lol.

Spotted an Audi S3 last night down the Hayes Bypass. You know who you are as we both done a thumbs up! Car looked nice in that colour, don't see many S3's around here so was good to see you!

I was the black Audi S3 Y reg.

Jay

Haha that was me mate! Was admiring your car at the lights. Nice to see another S3 about, prolly see you about, gimmie a flash i'll be the one taking the speed bumps EXTRA slow :)

Ello matey!

Where are you from? I live in Hayes so wasn't far from home. I've got my private plate on now which spells my DJ name so hopefully you'll spot me next time lol.

Speed bumps extra slow? Hmmmm i sense wheels and coilys? lol

Jay

Last edited:
Jay what sorta music you droppin'???

Nilz - all about rnb, hiphop, soulful/funky house, and garage! Rnb & hiphop are my main ones but i can do funky n garage too! :rockwoot:

Hiya,

Im from ealing way I have a friend who lives up by the bypass though so occasionally am down that way! Nah no coils yet but the speed bumps are awful around here! I'm sure some of them are illegal!

Gonna wash the car tommorow and treat the leather so hopefully be shiny and easily spotted. :drool: