BLUEY 8P RS3 - 10-years on...

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
So 10-years ago today, 22nd October 2011, at around 9.30 am BLUEY vacates the premises of DK Engineering in Chorley Wood, Herts., and into our own welcoming hands:

RS3 #3_Out of the cage #1.jpg RS3 #3_Out of the cage #2.JPG
And 10-years on, BLUEY's still with us...

BLUEY 10 YEARS ON.JPG

Just a lovely machine :friends:

NevMan

Well known member
Agree with @Sandra what a fantastic machine that is still in A1 condition John. Wow, 10 years old, very impressive all round

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
So 10-years ago today, 22nd October 2011, at around 9.30 am BLUEY vacates the premises of DK Engineering in Chorley Wood, Herts., and into our own welcoming hands:

And 10-years on, BLUEY's still with us...

View attachment 244747

Just a lovely machine :friends:

Stunning car John and a credit to you :icon thumright:

There is something of a classic timelessness to the 8P RS3 imo and in your spec / colour it sure is a car to cherish and enjoy :yes:

PaulRS3

Stunning car John. Bluey and “The Red One” side by side look awesome in their black and silver packs respectively.

starting to find myself drifting over RS4 B9 / B9.5 reviews….

I love the RS3, it’s burble it’s noise, it’s punch, but starting to feel as if I’ve outgrown it,
At 6ft3, it’s starting to feel a bit small and with a great spec/ very low mileage it might be time to move on…

Jcbmally

Started with nothing & still have most of it left.

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
3 very good examples :wub:
Thank you. The emotional attachment so strong to ALL three, Alan. I see none ever being sold on.

Mine now for as long as I'm here. It's what rs3copilot would have wanted, and for sure I'll fulfil that wish.

Jcbmally

Started with nothing & still have most of it left.
Wouldn't change it for anything other than a 2016 SQ5 or 2010 TT roadster Steve...
Means oh so much :friends:
As does our 2016 SQ5 and 2010 TT roadster :thumbs up:
Absolutely John, keepers :friends::icon thumright: