Bluewater Meet!

Hey are there any plans for any more Bluewater meets? I'm only down the road.

Let me know of any up coming kent meets! Really excited to see other members cars.

I'm round the corner so any day. Looks like we just need someone to head it all up :)

I'm round the corner so any day. Looks like we just need someone to head it all up :)

Check the link that Kaz put up mate...

On Friday 30th August there is a meet at Chatham Dockside....I should be heading to that.

More than welcome to, I'm about 10/15 minutes from Dockside too. Will have my new car just in time for the meet!

Hi there,new to the site hear. Just wondering are there any bluewater/dockside meets happening soon? Thanks. Craig.

I also would be interested in bluewater meet

So.... We going to revive this one? Evenings are lighter I'm up for a meet. Never organised one so shall we just set a date and all roll up?

So.... We going to revive this one? Evenings are lighter I'm up for a meet. Never organised one so shall we just set a date and all roll up?

There have been a few every now and again on Friday's tbh...not sure who organises them but seen and heard a few peeps on my FB going along.

I need to get my car back on the road first though lol

Reactions: Jay A3
We need to get involved ;)
I see your motor is having some work done

We need to get involved ;)
I see your motor is having some work done

Yeah we do fella- I will tag you on FB the next time I see something come up and post something on this thread.

Indeed- having a few little fixes and extras thrown in for good measure....just had another update from Mr P in the past hour that he's tagged me in FB :)

Can't wait to get the motor back - got a fresh set of MPSS tyres on and Red stuff pads that are not even a couple of hundred miles old! lol

Reactions: Jay A3