Bluewater Meet!

Rockmonkey69

Reaction score
Starting from the 28th of November, we're going to be holding a static meet at Bluewater from 20:00 - Level 1 Car Park

The meet will be held on the Last Wednesday of every month

Although intended as a Golf Meet, All are welcome regardless of make - German or not. So you are welcome to invite friends along.

As it is intended as a static meet we advise anyone coming to keep any anti-social driving to a minimum. We have never been kicked out by security before and would like to keep it that way.

Meet bw

May pop along to this....

Is it on Facebook at all so I can invite some people along?

I haven't got the hang of creating events on facebook just yet :keule:
I've always resorted to posting the link tot he forum on peoples walls or just tagging them in a post lol

Hi I am up for that meet plus I have a few bag pals that would come as well! See you there

I may pop down for this, il keep posted :)

Chris I didn't mean to dislike your post, love ya ;)

So as this is a week away now - whose definitely going from here?

Also OP- how many golfs do you usually get going along?

I will be going up to Bluewater in the afternoon on the 28th to do some shopping with a mate and grab something to eat with her, so I will be parking in that area anyway...can't really miss my Noggy blue S3 with silver mirrors! lol

I would love to come but I have other commitments on Wednesdays, hence the reason i don't go to Prept.

So as this is a week away now - whose definitely going from here?

Also OP- how many golfs do you usually get going along?

I will be going up to Bluewater in the afternoon on the 28th to do some shopping with a mate and grab something to eat with her, so I will be parking in that area anyway...can't really miss my Noggy blue S3 with silver mirrors! lol

Just a reminder that the meet is tomorrow, this is the first meet so I have no numbers to go on, but it's not just a VAG meet, it seems there are quite a few BMW owners attending and other vehicle - mostly friends of VAG members.

how did the first meet go? Will there be any more as im round the corner!

Can anyone confirm whether ther is a January meet??

I'm up for one if there is as I'm literally round the corner!

Never been to one of these but I do know prept at Brands is held the same time (last Wednesday of the month)

Been to prept a few times, but for me its such a rush to get too as i finish work a little bit late.
Im up for meeting this month if anyone else is at bluewater

1. Jay - A3 1.8T

I know the weather is a bit of a downer at the moment, hopefully it will clear up over the next few days...
Anyone up for a small meet end of this month?

If my car was on the road I'd been game for meeting up but ill just have to wait and see if its on the road come the next meet

If my car was on the road I'd been game for meeting up but ill just have to wait and see if its on the road come the next meet

To be fair, there doesn't seem to be much interest in a meet, this month.... hope you get the car back on soon matey

I'd be happy to attend a meet in Kent. I can do most weekends.

I do run local meets in Chatham on Seatcupra.net. If anyone wishes to come along to one of them, you're more than welcome.

Next one is to be decided!

I do run local meets in Chatham on Seatcupra.net. If anyone wishes to come along to one of them, you're more than welcome.

am up for a meet! Weather is picking up, :)

kaza how you liking your change to an A3?

Mark.

Good to see people are up for a meet! If we can get more interest hopefully we can determine a date!
when do you meet in Chatham?

We have meets at dockside on the last Friday or Saturday of the month, depending if other car events are happening or not :).

am up for a meet! Weather is picking up, :)

kaza how you liking your change to an A3?

Mark.

I really like it :) it's saved me a fair bit of money already! It's all about saving the pennies from now on. It's a nice drive too and the quality of the interior etc is a lot higher :).

Last edited:
I really like it :) it's saved me a fair bit of money already! It's all about saving the pennies from now on. It's a nice drive too and the quality of the interior etc is a lot higher :).

until you start the mods!!!! :) then the pennies fly out the window lol

Not by choice then! Made it sound like you wasn't going to mod it at all!

To be honest from what I've read it's not worth modding a 1.6tdi.

At the moment I'm just going to get the windows tinted and possibly have the wheels painted, but I wanted to check with Audi first if painting wheels would void the warranty as I wouldn't want to lose that...I know some car manufacturers/dealers are funny about anything being touched!

Last edited:
I'm sure it would void the warranty unless they do the wheels

I'm up for a meet in Kent now the weathers picked up

Do you arrange them on Facebook by any chance?

I never go on Seatcupra.net tbh so would have never seen it being organised in the past!

Nah we don't put them on FB. Only on SCN and then people on SCB tend to mention it to friends etc!

I'm organising one for the middle of May, possibly a Friday or Saturday night depending which one people can make.

I'm sure it would void the warranty unless they do the wheels

That's what I was thinking :-/, one wheel needs refurbing anyway due to a big stone chip, might see if Audi do paint and find out how much.

There was an ASN SE page set up but not a huge amount of interest...or activity.

May as well open it up to all of VAG and organise things like going to Prept

It would be good to set up Facebook page. We never did that for the SCN Meets as we always had a lot of interest (although this month is the quietest month we have had meet wise!).

Although a general VAG meet could end up turning into a very large meet, so be best to have it somewhere where you're not likely to be told to 'jog on'.

Dockside we have never had issues with. Bluewater do tend to tell people to move on.

Let me know if any of you are planning on attending the meet on the 17th!