Bluewater Meet!

UberFiz

Hey are there any plans for any more Bluewater meets? I'm only down the road.

Tomwebb

A3 2.0 tdi s line 170
im up for a bluewater/ kent meet? im only down the road, if anyones up for it drop me a pm with the details and ill be there! :)

jphc

RS6 Dreamin'
Let me know of any up coming kent meets! Really excited to see other members cars.

Jay A3

#because Racecar
I'm round the corner so any day. Looks like we just need someone to head it all up :)

kwistof

South East Events Moderator
I'm round the corner so any day. Looks like we just need someone to head it all up :)

Check the link that Kaz put up mate...

On Friday 30th August there is a meet at Chatham Dockside....I should be heading to that.

nansi_2005

If you want to see one Bulgaria chap... i'm Ok for Bluewater or Maidstone area....
will be happy to see someone

JUS3IN

14.0 @ 98mph 2s 60ft
Count me in if everyones going, I'm 15mins from dockside.

Kaza

More than welcome to, I'm about 10/15 minutes from Dockside too. Will have my new car just in time for the meet!

Andie0

I also would be interested in bluewater meet

Jay A3

#because Racecar
So.... We going to revive this one? Evenings are lighter I'm up for a meet. Never organised one so shall we just set a date and all roll up?

kwistof

So.... We going to revive this one? Evenings are lighter I'm up for a meet. Never organised one so shall we just set a date and all roll up?

There have been a few every now and again on Friday's tbh...not sure who organises them but seen and heard a few peeps on my FB going along.

I need to get my car back on the road first though lol

kwistof

We need to get involved ;)
I see your motor is having some work done

Yeah we do fella- I will tag you on FB the next time I see something come up and post something on this thread.

Indeed- having a few little fixes and extras thrown in for good measure....just had another update from Mr P in the past hour that he's tagged me in FB :)

Can't wait to get the motor back - got a fresh set of MPSS tyres on and Red stuff pads that are not even a couple of hundred miles old! lol