Help Please Bluetooth streaming Audi A4

A4newb

Reaction score
Hi,
New Audi owner after having BMWs for a long time. I have a 2010 Audi A4 S Line special edition with the Concert/B&O sound system.

It has Bluetooth only for phone calls and not for streaming. A previous owner has fitted some kind of cable that seems to go from the cd changer and connects to an iPhone lightning cable. I've attached a pic.

But basically what I want is to stream music via Bluetooth as I'm an android user or failing that some way of having 2 cables that I can switch over as the wife is an iPhone user.

In the pic. The white bit has a male lightning connector and the black cable is just an extension. So it's a female iPhone to male iPhone lea

Attachments

• IMG_20190723_180057_compress22.jpg
    IMG_20190723_180057_compress22.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
So for tune2 air you need the AMI port. Is that the thing that has been fitted in the picture?

The AMI port is the bit inside the glove box that the AMI->lightning cable is plugged into.

A137BDFD C2A2 44F6 B735 1D76AE3138EE

You can buy a AMI->A2DP Bluetooth adapter, there’s lots available, which allows you to connect and stream to the car from just about any device.

Last edited:
Haha. Amazing. Didn't know you could open that thing. Woohooooo

Also, there seems to be some bluetooth dongles that only work with MMI kits, as yours is a concert (like mine) just make sure it’s compatible with concert / non-MMI before you buy

I have one of these for sale: amazon.co.uk/dp/B00R2HZ1XU

Last edited:
As an android user I've use one of these.
Plug in cigarette socket in arm rest
a78d4bf5d622902b9cb92292bf246193.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sherv