Bluetooth retrofit help.

W1LD R

2005.5 S4
Reaction score
Hi guys/gals, have just purchased a full bluetooth kit to fit to my 2005 b7 s4, genuine Audi part number 8P0862335s, it's got a retrofitted Rns-e unit and also a retrofitted MFSW from a b8.

I've plugged all the wires into my rnse today and connected mic up etc, I can now use sds no problem and can open the telephone menu, but the bluetooth unit won't show up on my phone (iPhone 6).

Now when coding it up (genuine vcds with latest update) I changed the numbers in the navigation section, the radio section, steering wheel section and opened Telephone module and recoded that, but there's a section which asks if it's diagnostic via can or k line? Which is it? Also where else will i need to alter codes or adaptations to get it all to work spot on?

Thanks in advance.

Kline for a B7.

Reactions: W1LD R
12852488944f08e47bde11a8e841962e.jpg

So going off this list my code should read
0011822?

Ok so coded the module to above code and everything works spot on for the phone system, but I seem to have lost sds now, when I press the button on the steering wheel all I get is options for the phone menus, can't switch to radio, nav etc...

For SDS to work you need to set the coding in the telephone module to 0011802.... Second to last digit = 0.. Language (Voice control) off or via external device...
I found out this way that my RNS-e does not support extra SDS..lame

Yeah I used that code and the sds works fine now, cheers.