Bluetooth problems with MMI and android phone

vytaspaul

Reaction score
I can not see track information, skip songs etc. on my MMI only option is volume control.

some time ago everything worked fine. but now screen only says "External audio player is selected".
Was searching for solution, but just gave up. Anyone had this issue?

using android phone pixel 3.

Just to chip in; I have the same issue with iPhones ( XS and XR) on my wife’s 2015 A3 MiB2.... I’ve tried suggestions in the forum to no avail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be silly question but you tried pressing functions tab (bottom left) as it brings it up?

trued mine with iPhone 12 and YouTube music, doesn’t say track but have : skip, forward, rewind and pause on screen.

Might be silly question but you tried pressing functions tab (bottom left) as it brings it up?

trued mine with iPhone 12 and YouTube music, doesn’t say track but have : skip, forward, rewind and pause on screen.
nope does not work

Not with mine I’m afraid :/. Thanks tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for my google pixel 3 phone the solution:
Try lower the AVRCP version (in developer settings). i changed to 1.3 version. restarted the phone and everything back as it used to be.