Bluetooth not being picked up by the RNSE

zollybosher

Reaction score
Had this problem before but cant remember how to fix- basically my phone is not being picked up by the RNSE unit installed in my car - I cannot delete the pair as it isnt on my phone and cant find any sub menu in the RNSE to reset or diagnose the issue. Is this fixed by a reseating one of the fuses? Or is that the voice control moduel (I had a problem with that and I think this was fixed via that method)

I hope someone maybe able to point me in the right direction.

Try searching on phone when activated you may have to entre blue tooth pin is your phone an Iphone?

Try searching on phone when activated you may have to entre blue tooth pin is your phone an Iphone?

I am sorry I should have made myself a bit clearer. I normally search on my phone for Bluetooth (when in the car) and then pair it when it comes up with Audi-... now the pairing has dropped out and even though I have reset my RNSE to factory default my phone does not see the RNSE but does pick up other Bluetooth devices in its region.

I cannot re pair (delete and re pair )the RNSE as the pairing is no longer on my phone to delete etc

I cannot re pair (delete and re pair )the RNSE as the pairing is no longer on my phone to delete etc
You need to delete the pairing from the phone module in the car (using VCDS), BT is not an RNS-E function - it just provides the GUI.

You need to delete the pairing from the phone module in the car (using VCDS), BT is not an RNS-E function - it just provides the GUI.

Thanks for the reply- next question, is there anyone in the Manchester Area that I can either drive to or they can call out to try to fix this issue (obv willing to pay) I have another issue which may be fixed by running the VCDS.

If anyone can help can they either post here or PM me Thanks once again.

Thanks for the reply- next question, is there anyone in the Manchester Area that I can either drive to or they can call out to try to fix this issue (obv willing to pay) I have another issue which may be fixed by running the VCDS.

If anyone can help can they either post here or PM me Thanks once again.

Try user N8 he is in manchester area. :) x