Bluetooth/aux In

doublexl

Reaction score
Hello,

New a4 b7 owner here, looking at improving the head unit in it by either adding something like a Denison or xcarlink or getting a retrofit head unit installed.

The cars got a concert II stereo, no Bose, don't really want to spend a fortune but would like to increase the functionability!

Just been browsing the forums and getting an idea of what's what but thought I'd make a topic and see what you guys think.

I'm from Manchester if anyone knows any good Audi retrofiters locally.

couple weeks ago i installed a Connects2 aux in unit on an A4, works by acting as a cd changer but plays audio nicely from a phone. not too hard to install either.
one of the sponsors here @jb0o might be able to help you out with the install.

couple weeks ago i installed a Connects2 aux in unit on an A4, works by acting as a cd changer but plays audio nicely from a phone. not too hard to install either.
one of the sponsors here @jb0o might be able to help you out with the install.

Cheers for the information mate, just had a brief look at their products now they seem to be very reasonably priced!

Does the sponsor stock the items?

Thanks @Ash187, still getting used to this new forum and just picked up on the tag, haha.

@doublexl, Completely depends what you're after mate. As you have the Gen II stereo, as Ash said, you'll have to use the CD Changer ports in the stereo to add any kind of extra support from Xcarlink/Connects2/Dension etc.

If all you want is an AUX port, I can do this for as little as £60 -- this will simply supply you with a 3.5mm jack to plug into your device. You could upgrade further to the likes of a Dension kit, which can provide features such as text information and other medium support such as SD/iPod connections.

Shoot me a message if you need any more information and we can have a chat about your requirements.

Reactions: Cruiser89 and doublexl