Bluetooth and Cruise Control retrofit by NHN

TJM22

Reaction score
Just had this fitted by NHN / Nigel. He done a brilliant job, very professional with a very high attention to detail.
I cannot fault him or his work one bit. Very happy with the results. If you want anything retrofitted he is your guy.

Reactions: tam2oo5 and NHN
Another happy member. :applaus: Well done Nigel. :) x

Reactions: NHN
Just out of interest how much did nhn charge? I did mine myself cruise control and trip computer enabled with stalk for 50 quid.

Tom, thanks for the feedback mate, much appreciated with the tea today as I was hanging on very little sleep, lol, nice to meet you & glad we got you hooked up, hope you're happy with the systems & hope to see you in the future for the other things discussed.

Reactions: N8
Just out of interest how much did nhn charge? I did mine myself cruise control and trip computer enabled with stalk for 50 quid.

Tom accepted a price & appears to be happy with the outcome, so what he paid is between myself & the client.

It would always be cheaper doing yourself, as you don't have the fuel, travel, tools, servicing, tyres, maintenance, insurance, tax, etc to pay for to get to the site to do the work, the parts for cruise from audi are £100, so for what he paid for my time & knowledge, he did well, same goes for the BT system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra and N8
Tom accepted a price & appears to be happy with the outcome, so what he paid is between myself & the client.

It would always be cheaper doing yourself, as you don't have the fuel, travel, tools, servicing, tyres, maintenance, insurance, tax, etc to pay for to get to the site to do the work, the parts for cruise audi are £100, so for what he paid for my time & knowledge, he did well, same goes for the BT system.

This.

Reactions: NHN

It would always be cheaper doing yourself, as you don't have the fuel, travel, tools, servicing, tyres, maintenance, insurance, tax, etc to pay for to get to the site to do the work, the parts for cruise audi are £100, so for what he paid for my time & knowledge, he did well, same goes for the BT system.

Oh ok just interested really.... Wanted to know what roughly the going rate is to get work done by someone else.
Feedback was made public that's why I asked... I state the price of what people charged me for jobs. Prevents people getting ripped off as they know a rough price. Not saying u would rip someone off but for future ref I know what the going rate is.
But if u wanna keep things secret undercover go for it mate

Reactions: mister.c.
As Nigel says above, it's between him and his customer and is nobody else's business. If you get a price and don't like it then don't have the work done. Not everyone's price is the same.

Reactions: NHN, N8 and Sandra
As Nigel says above it's between him and his customer and is nobody else's business. If you get a price and don't like it then don't have the work done. Not everyone's price is the same.

Yh I stated if he wants to be secret about it thats up to him and that's how he likes to carry out his work but its not illegal or unethical to ask... Jeez why so touchy on price. I told u what it cost me.

Reactions: mister.c.
Yh I stated if he wants to be secret about it thats up to him and that's how he likes to carry out his work but its not illegal or unethical to ask... Jeez why so touchy on price. I told u what it cost me.

To be fair, if you were trying to make a living, telling everyone your price narrows you down to that certain price.

However if you dont tell everyone a price, you can pretty much charge what you like as no-one knows your 'going rate'.....

There will only possibly be a few extra quid in it for him as people know the 'rough' the cost, but thats a few more eggs on the table either way!

I don't know the rough going price tho... Hence the question lol

But Yh tru dat stamp Guy if he wanna charge someone more than others fair play. I thought he would have fixed prices + expenses.

Why don't you send a pm, get his number and have a chat about your requirements, I'm sure he'll tell you the price then; simples ;)

Reactions: N8