Blue LED side lights

marmite

Counting the Tesco Club points
Reaction score
vbpgimage.php

Fitted these the other day..don't look to bad picture is not the best quailty and it is raing..What you think???

Chav or OK ??? Be Kind

Yeah they are more blue then I wanted but it is a bit of fun..got a red set too but I'll leave those out for now..!!

Now that is chavier than than a very chavy thing.. take em off!!!

Randomjim like ur wheels m8 wat kind and size r they?

oi Chav!!!!.. lol

only joking m8, they look good, nice and blue, can see you having some fun with them lol

raymie said:
Randomjim like ur wheels m8 wat kind and size r they?

Cheers mate, there Asa Ar1 8x18s with audi centre caps (made under licence of bbs :sly: )

vbpgimage.php

I must agree they are a little chav..and should really be on a Saxo BUT at least it fits in now with the boys in my street..just a very fast Chav vehicle now...!!!

Nat they came back to me about the Phat noise and E-bay is by far the cheapest option for you..! flick through some of the threads anout phat noise on here....Do you want my red LED's..???

ok thanks mate, got my name on a unit right now for $210.. so hoping im going to get it for about $250 if im lucky...

Will let you know about the red led's

Trying to see if I can get the cash up for a full exhaust system before the 7th :) not looking to good, as the misses just asked if she could do some nail care course.. Did not know they could cost so much, but she will get an NVQ Level 2, so think im going to gave to let her..

personally I would pay for the courses then you have got tons of weight to go for the wheels and exhaust...!!!!!!

Give it all the but darling I thought I would grest myself..ABT are outting pressure on me to order..so very close the 20's look wicked I drove my mates car and it felt so tight, can feel every bit of the road and it handles slightly better too..

Going to sort out my tyre pressure in the morning left the power supply for my Tablet at work...

ooops hope it fixes it.. Yer think I will get her them for christmas.. Then in april for me birthday it will be wheels / chip and exhaust me thinks

be carefull about the phat noise buddy maybe cheaper to get the buy it now.
No lead included from phat noise to the cd changer lead(or ask him to make sure) plus TAX on it when it arrives.

Glad you got your name down to run in the rollers..I'm on hopefully at 13.30 ish..what time you getting there.

Si you haev Pm m8, No idea what time im going to get on the rollers, will try and get there about the 12'ish mark.. Always good fun watching the cars on the rollers..

cool i'll be there at 12 too...ps I'm in the grey RS..!!

vbpgimage.php

Si just got my smoked side indicators sitting for me at home now as well..

cool get it all flicked up for the 7th then..!!