Blue haldex or hpa control

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Which is best I know blue haldex are rare and 2nd hand seem to be around £1000 but is that just cause there rare or are they better then the hpa controller

...and people taking the p*ss out of pricing

<tuffty/>

Reactions: snowy
Anyone paying 1000 quid for a 2nd hand blue controller should pm me.

As I have some magic beans for sale

Reactions: vivalacoulter, Dani_B19, superkarl and 2 others
£250ish tops

anything more start saving for the hpa tm

imho

Watch out for the very clean freshly painted ones - repainted stock ones being sold

Last edited:
Loads of dodgy ones out there.

I sold mine with proof..

There has been a few on eBay and when I asked if they had any proof and asked for the serial number off it so I can double check it with Haldex them self, next thing I know it was removed from eBay.

Reactions: snowy
Il be waiting till I go Florida next year to get mine to save on import charges just couldn't understand why they are so much when the e hpa is adjustable

Il be waiting till I go Florida next year to get mine to save on import charges just couldn't understand why they are so much when the e hpa is adjustable

Because unscrupulous people are trying to take advantage of uninformed people sadly... its a sought after item and thus open to the scandal and abuse that this type of thing attracts

I have a HPA controller and despite a somewhat jaded start its actually a better option than the blue controller... not only is it adjustable you also don't lose out on your investment when inevitably the controller packs up... as it can use a std controller you just buy a n other cheaply and jobs a good un

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Andrew@A.L.D, Tj 0785 and snowy
I got my blue for £500 and I love it.

Originally ordered a HPA and they were absolute dicks, one minute it's being despatched, then they're waiting 2 weeks for wiring looms, then the looms haven't arrived etc, had to go through PayPal in the end and they waited till they were forced to refund me, stopped replying to emails.

As far as I know it's a French design one and is a sort of a standalone.. Have read that there not that good and lock up more than people like in slow speeds.