1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bloody foxes...

mrobbie Sep 7, 2018

1. mrobbie

mrobbie Member

Woke up this morning to a rather muddy car as a fox has been all over it last night. Realised on the way home from work as the sun hit the windscreen that as is slid down the windscreen it’s left 7 or 8 scratches in the glass. Paint scratched in places too. Think those will polish out but probably a new windscreen needed.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

I feel for you. We have badgers and foxes but none of them have yet used my car as a viewing point, only cats...

4. MOA4B9

MOA4B9 Active Member Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 S-line owners group S tronic

I hate foxes with diamond rings

5. Dippy

Dippy Well-Known Member Team Monsoon Audi S5 Black Edition

I had an argument with a deer in my B5 S4. Dirt on the bonnet was the least of my problems. The deer didn't have any problems any more :-(

6. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

RIP Bambi...

7. Chris S 1245

Chris S 1245 Active Member

Had one of those stupid foxes go near my S4 a couple of weeks ago Luckily my living room overlooks the drive quick tap of the window and that scared him away. No way was I going to let 2 hours of cleaning and wax go down the drain if it decided to trod all over it.

8. mjcairney

mjcairney Member Team Moonlight TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 quattro Saloon S-line owners group S tronic

Many years ago I had a similar incident in my then Vauxhall Cavalier Sri which ended up in quite a mess. Like you, the deer had no more problems.

Martin.

9. Nham68

Nham68 Active Member Team V6 Audi S4

I had a run in with a badger at 75 mph on the motorway in my Saab a few years back.

A Big Bang at the front, and the dashboard lit up like a Xmas tree. Was a company car and I was due to give it back the next day to the fleet manager .. so I had to drive 40 miles to work, front all mashed, nothing working and give the keys back.
    Fleet manager saw the p funny side when I told him literally it happened last night.

Caused about £3.5k damage.

Felt really bad the poor beast .. but couldn’t swerve at 75 otherwise would have taken another car out...