Bleedsoff B9 S4 Saloon Thread

bleedsoff

Reaction score
Howdy,

As a few other members have setup threads for their S4's thought I would have a crack to.

My history is that I use to be active on this forum a few years ago when I ordered a brand spanking new S3 Sportback. This was back in 2013. I had always wanted an Audi as I am a huge Audi fanboy and had said to myself when I got my promotion then I would be straight down to the dealership. Then unfortunately the family grew unexpectedly and very reluctantly I had to part with my beloved S3 and got myself a Seat Leon Cupra ST. Absolutely great car and served me well the last 2 years, however every time I pass an Audi garage there's that little gremlin saying go have a look.

So I went in and there was an amazing looking brand new S5 Sportback in the showroom. Had a good look at it and played around with some of the features and thought it was superb! Until I looked at the price £58K for the model in the showroom and they couldn't even offer a test-drive. Then out of the corner of eye I saw the Navarra Blue with red brake callipers S4 Saloon and fell in love. Loved the shape and colour and the basic price, is pretty much 2k cheaper then the S5 sportback.

So I have on order a lovely new S4 Saloon in Navarra Blue with red brake callipers coming. I got a discount that equals why Orangewheels. However I have bagged a dealership car that is actually in the assembly phase at the factory according the Audi tracker as of today. It has so many extras on it of which some I wouldn't of bothered with however the motivation to go for this car is that it will hopefully be here before April 1st. If it doesn't then the dealership can have their car and I will order a spec that I specifically want.

So the spec,

Navarra Blue
Red Brake Callipers
Interior Rotor Grey
Sound + Vision Pack
Black Styling Pack
Driver Assistance Pack
Advance Key
19" V Spoke Alloys
Memory Seats with Folding Mirrors
B+O Sound
Audi Phone Box
HUD
Storage Pack
Carbon Altas Inlays
Privacy Glass

Hopefully only a few weeks wait unlike my S3 that I waited months for! Also one of the few saloons on here I believe.

Reactions: Brasso, Bristle Hound, duckduck and 5 others
Congrats, nice to see someone else giving up the keys to a Cupra for an S4, will be VTing my 3dr Seat Leon Cupra 280 Sub8 for a S4 Avant in June with a very similar spec.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and bleedsoff
Congratulations, and nice to see another S4 Saloon on here, not many of us compared to the avants!

Reactions: Parus Patel and bleedsoff
Nice spec ! I'm yet to see a saloon in person and only seen the one on here. Mine should be here in the next couple days I hope :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bleedsoff
Nice spec ! I'm yet to see a saloon in person and only seen the one on here. Mine should be here in the next couple days I hope :)

Can't wait to get mine. How long have you waited?

Can't wait to get mine. How long have you waited?

I ordered on November 11th. So just few days short of 4months. Plus it came without the black pack I ordered so i was told last week the only thing I can do is accept a cheque as an apology and take the car or wait another 4months. But I couldn't wait as my baby will be here before then and that's the reason I've changed cars haha

The wait has been hell because my current car went on the 21st Dec :(

I ordered on November 11th. So just few days short of 4months. Plus it came without the black pack I ordered so i was told last week the only thing I can do is accept a cheque as an apology and take the car or wait another 4months. But I couldn't wait as my baby will be here before then and that's the reason I've changed cars haha

The wait has been hell because my current car went on the 21st Dec :(

How you finding the space with the new family. Mine is almost 2 years old and I'm going from an estate where the bags of room to a Saloon. Just because I preferred the look! Lol

So update the car is now at quality control. So fingers crossed it's here by the end of the month.

How you finding the space with the new family. Mine is almost 2 years old and I'm going from an estate where the bags of room to a Saloon. Just because I preferred the look! Lol

You'll know before me as my car won't be here till tomorrow and baby won't be here till July. So I'm hoping will be enough room. I had a 3door fiesta st and I didn't fancy trying to squeeze baby seat in and out of the back of that. Plus it was an excuse for an upgrade haha

Reactions: Greg Goulding, bleedsoff and duckduck
Hey bleedsoff, that's a cracking spec. You will love the car and it will definitely be worth the wait! I've done approx 300 miles of pointless driving now and loving every yard - the S4 has exceeded my expectations.

Reactions: bleedsoff and Nath.S4
Hey bleedsoff, that's a cracking spec. You will love the car and it will definitely be worth the wait! I've done approx 300 miles of pointless driving now and loving every yard - the S4 has exceeded my expectations.

Yea its def highly specced! If Im honest tho I wouldn't of bothered with the Audi phone box or HUD. Not to sure what the Audi phone box is going to offer me with my iPhone 7+?!

Yea its def highly specced! If Im honest tho I wouldn't of bothered with the Audi phone box or HUD. Not to sure what the Audi phone box is going to offer me with my iPhone 7+?!
HUD will be a "nice to have" without doubt. Doesn't phone box give wireless charging? The latter probably pointless given that you need USB for android auto / Apple car play, which charges your phone anyway. Maybe handy for passengers though - "chuck your phone in here, it'll get charged".

Howdy,

As a few other members have setup threads for their S4's thought I would have a crack to.

My history is that I use to be active on this forum a few years ago when I ordered a brand spanking new S3 Sportback. This was back in 2013. I had always wanted an Audi as I am a huge Audi fanboy and had said to myself when I got my promotion then I would be straight down to the dealership. Then unfortunately the family grew unexpectedly and very reluctantly I had to part with my beloved S3 and got myself a Seat Leon Cupra ST. Absolutely great car and served me well the last 2 years, however every time I pass an Audi garage there's that little gremlin saying go have a look.

So I went in and there was an amazing looking brand new S5 Sportback in the showroom. Had a good look at it and played around with some of the features and thought it was superb! Until I looked at the price £58K for the model in the showroom and they couldn't even offer a test-drive. Then out of the corner of eye I saw the Navarra Blue with red brake callipers S4 Saloon and fell in love. Loved the shape and colour and the basic price, is pretty much 2k cheaper then the S5 sportback.

So I have on order a lovely new S4 Saloon in Navarra Blue with red brake callipers coming. I got a discount that equals why Orangewheels. However I have bagged a dealership car that is actually in the assembly phase at the factory according the Audi tracker as of today. It has so many extras on it of which some I wouldn't of bothered with however the motivation to go for this car is that it will hopefully be here before April 1st. If it doesn't then the dealership can have their car and I will order a spec that I specifically want.

So the spec,

Navarra Blue
Red Brake Callipers
Interior Rotor Grey
Sound + Vision Pack
Black Styling Pack
Driver Assistance Pack
Advance Key
19" V Spoke Alloys
Memory Seats with Folding Mirrors
B+O Sound
Audi Phone Box
HUD
Storage Pack
Carbon Altas Inlays
Privacy Glass

Hopefully only a few weeks wait unlike my S3 that I waited months for! Also one of the few saloons on here I believe.
@bleedsoff - Congrats !
Nice to see another B9 S4 ordered in the 'right shape' ;) :D

Looking foreword to the pic's of this one

IMG 0857
@bleedsoff - Congrats !
Nice to see another B9 S4 ordered in the 'right shape' ;) :D

Looking foreword to the pic's of this one

Cheers! Can not wait. Def get a load of pics up when it arrives.

Update on my progress!

Audi are simply taking advantage of the market - they have found that even if they charge more for an S5 and with higher APR, people are still signing up for them. You can't blame them for that...

Audi are simply taking advantage of the market - they have found that even if they charge more for an S5 and with higher APR, people are still signing up for them. You can't blame them for that...

No can't blaim them for that. Anyway really happy with the S4! Hoping one day I can get an RS! New RS 5 looks the nuts. Crazy to think my S4 has a bigger engine tho :tearsofjoy:.

Any advice for a boot tray for the Saloon? Go OEM Audi or cheaper third party?

Reactions: duckduck
Any advice for a boot tray for the Saloon? Go OEM Audi or cheaper third party?
Only advice I can give is stick to OEM. You'll be glad you did in the long run!

I have one in my A3 saloon and it's a great job.

Only a few hours to go!

Excited!!!!!!!

Reactions: Grubb, cuke2u, duckduck and 1 other person
So after a huge effort from my dealer to get my car before the 1st April. I went to pick it up this evening. Apparently the area manager signed off for an allowance for the dealership to go to Sheerness with a private transporter and pick up my car this morning! So hats off to my salesman and dealership!

The car is fantastic! Feels great so much power and the noise is great. It's comfortable to. Only drove 35 miles home. Drove like a grandad as I was getting use to the car just blimping the throttle on roads I was familiar with. Managed 32 mpg. Not sure how most of the driver assistance works. I opted to just keep the show and tell by the salesman to a minimum as I like to just play and figure it out. I'll get some pics up soon.

Reactions: duckduck, scotty76, cuke2u and 1 other person
Enjoy the car!! Great service form the dealer and enjoy finding out how everything works - I'm still learning with mine! :)

Reactions: bleedsoff
A couple of pics the others don't want to seem to load

Attachments

• IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 405
  • IMG_8296.JPG
    IMG_8296.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 417
Reactions: Thundercliffe81, Nath.S4 and Daggerit
Does the car have blind spot detection with the driver assistance package?

Enjoy the car!! Great service form the dealer and enjoy finding out how everything works - I'm still learning with mine! :)

First Navara S4 Ive seen with the black pack, from what I can see it looks ace... More photo's please....

Reactions: duckduck and Thundercliffe81
First Navara S4 Ive seen with the black pack, from what I can see it looks ace... More photo's please....

I'll get some more up soon. I'm getting the car detailed with gtechniq middle of the month. I would prefer to keep my silver side mirrors tho.

So here are some more pics as promised. Sorry it took a while.

Reactions: xpoweruk, cuke2u, A4B9 and 4 others
Looks fantastic, you must be a happy man!

Dreaded kerbed a wheel! My fault entirely now to get it fixed lol

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Dreaded kerbed a wheel! My fault entirely now to get it fixed lol

My dealer quoted me £350 to the S4 Diamond Cut Rims insured for 3 years. And up to 8 (?) reforms a year apparently.. Don't understand how it can be done for that.. Anyone have experience?

Reactions: Thundercliffe81