Blank 'Driver assistance' screen in DIS

tickedon

Reaction score
The very last menu option in my DIS is for Driver Assistance, yet it seems to serve no purpose what so ever and is blank (similar to attached image)

I have a MY2017 A4 S-Line S-Tronic with Tech Pack, no other options. I don't have any driver assist features so why is there a screen that serves no purpose? Or does it serve some sort of purpose in some situations?

Audi blank driverassist

Any advice appreciated!

It will occasionally display efficiency hints such as advising of a roundabout or hills and suggests lifting off the throttle. Not sure if it needs to be in eco mode for this - that's what it did on mine anyway when I had valid maps.

The very last menu option in my DIS is for Driver Assistance, yet it seems to serve no purpose what so ever and is blank (similar to attached image)

I have a MY2017 A4 S-Line S-Tronic with Tech Pack, no other options. I don't have any driver assist features so why is there a screen that serves no purpose? Or does it serve some sort of purpose in some situations?

View attachment 147230

Any advice appreciated!

I had the same thought but I think its for lane assist. My courtesy car Audi TT has lane assist but I will let you know if that screen changes once i stick it on when i drop it off tomorrow

It will occasionally display efficiency hints such as advising of a roundabout or hills and suggests lifting off the throttle. Not sure if it needs to be in eco mode for this - that's what it did on mine anyway when I had valid maps.
Yes also does that on mine in efficiency mode.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk