Blackvue Power Magic Pro

Has anyone hardwired one of these into your B9?

If so, can you tell me (or even better take a photo) of what fuses you've tapped into?

TIA
I’m going to guess it needs a 5amp fuse with constant power as oppose to one that is only powered with the ignition.

If so I’m pretty sure you can use any of the 5amp slots in the passenger side fuse box you access when you open the door. The one by the glove box with a piggy back fuse tap.

If you need one that is only powered when the ignition is on, there is one in slot D in the passenger footwell.

I use an ignition fed feed in the footwell, there are many unused outlets for various options, the banks of fuses contain both switched and unswitched, find a suitable mounting stud and there’s your earth.

Multimeter would help.
I checked on the fuse box diagram, which outlet/fuse is for what and checked it with multimeter, with ignition on/off.
Found one I was happy with, earth negative to chassis and ... voila!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Audi tech at my dealer that the 15A bank of fuses are switched live and the 30A fuses are all permanent live). As another reply stated, test the banks with a multimeter to determine which ones are switched and what ones are permanent. Pages 406 to 408 of the owner's manual (8W0012720AE) show the fuse banks. I wired mine into the passenger side fuse bank. Behind the trim on that side is a nice earthing point.