Facelift Black to Red brakes

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
Hi All

I'm looking at going from my black brakes to the red ones. Wanted them from factory but wasn't paying Audi the privilege of £400 to do it for me. Just wondered if anyone was wanting to do the opposite if they felt it stood out too much and swap my black backing plate for your red one? Or if anyone knows the part number of where I can order the red ones that would be brilliant.

Cheers

OBsBXmy.jpg

I'm sorry for the post not answering your question directly, but it would probably be cheaper to paint the existing ones red, put on the S decal and do a temp resistant clearcoat over it.

I'm sorry for the post not answering your question directly, but it would probably be cheaper to paint the existing ones red, put on the S decal and do a temp resistant clearcoat over it.

I hear ya. That's probably the second option but would rather keep it OEM if possible.

bump

.............stick with the black ones mate, red are a pain to keep clean, had them on my RS3 & now have the black version on my SQ5 & there so much easier to look after.

I prefer them black, red just screams “I think I’m driving a McLaren F1”.

I personally like the red calipers. I have them but with the black plates as they came on the PFL. Adds a nice touch to the overall look imo