1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Styling Pack

Hammerhead Mar 20, 2018

1. Hammerhead

Hammerhead New Member

Guys, does anyone know how soon after the B9 A4 launch they released the Black Styling Pack'?

Thanks in advance :icon thumright:

2. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

Hammerhead likes this.
  3. Hammerhead

Hammerhead New Member

Thanks for that, do you know when the B9 A4 was launched, I'm trying to gauge when Audi might release the Black Styling Pack for the A5

4. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

5. Hammerhead

Hammerhead New Member

Thanks, I couldn't find it in that info but interesting all the same

6. Pork

Pork Active Member Team Mythos

BSP was available from the end of October 2016. It was on the configurator from launch but those who ordered it in the UK didn’t get it due to “manufacturing/availability” issues, it was eventually pulled from the configurator around Jan 2016 as I recall. I delayed my order as long as I could and predictably it finally was reintroduced two weeks after I took delivery of mine.

Hammerhead likes this.
  7. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona saloon Audi A4 TDi S-line owners group Manual

I ordered it on mine in June 16 but didn’t get it due to parts availability. I believe in reality the black styling pack didn’t actually start to be fitted to cars in the UK until summer (approx) last year.