Black style real Carbon fibre rear diffuser with brake light For Audi S3

DeeGee68

DeeGee68
Reaction score
Hi all!
I have been looking to get a few more carbon bits for my Audi S3 (2014) and saw a photo of an S3 saloon with the above! I have to saw it looks awesome and something I would consider for my S£ saloon. I was just wondering if anyone on here has fitted this to theirs as would love to hear from them regarding fitment. I will post the link to the website where it is advertised so you can all have a look at why it has piqued my interest.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...evrolet-New-Cruze-2015-SEDAN/32537137412.html

(Hope this is ok with the admin as never placed a link on any of my posts)

ATVB!

David

Reactions: Gordon Stewart
THAT is what I am talking about!!!!
Is it a straight swap with the Original diffuser or do you need to make alterations for it to fit? Does it need wiring for the brake light too?

David
Not really sure, but dm him, super cool guy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Not really sure, but dm him, super cool guy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Apologies for the silly question but is he on here as I do not have instagram? Do you have his email etc?

Cheers!

David

Hi all!
I have been looking to get a few more carbon bits for my Audi S3 (2014) and saw a photo of an S3 saloon with the above! I have to saw it looks awesome and something I would consider for my S£ saloon. I was just wondering if anyone on here has fitted this to theirs as would love to hear from them regarding fitment. I will post the link to the website where it is advertised so you can all have a look at why it has piqued my interest.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...evrolet-New-Cruze-2015-SEDAN/32537137412.html

(Hope this is ok with the admin as never placed a link on any of my posts)

ATVB!

David
Hi David, did you ever get round to changing your rear diffuser as I am looking for a standard S3 saloon diffuser and wondered if you still had yours??, thanks very much bud

Hi David, did you ever get round to changing your rear diffuser as I am looking for a standard S3 saloon diffuser and wondered if you still had yours??, thanks very much bud

Sorry for the delay replying. I have not yet sources my replacement rear diffuser as been very busy with work etc....

Thank you David, could you please let me know when you get around to it and I will buy your old one if you are selling it, thanks again, Gordon