Black style dilema

greasy Thumb

Reaction score
Ok so sepang blue on order and i prefer the chrome front to the car... Trouble is idont like the chrome trim around the windows with the privacy windows. Like one but not the other....what to do as i doubt Audi will do what i want for the build will they. Not really up for wrapping the chrome either. Ideas!

Get the black pack then change the grill when you get the car to the chrome one. Someone will bite your hand off for a black S3 grill.

Ok so sepang blue on order and i prefer the chrome front to the car... Trouble is idont like the chrome trim around the windows with the privacy windows. Like one but not the other....what to do as i doubt Audi will do what i want for the build will they. Not really up for wrapping the chrome either. Ideas!
Why not get the window surrounds wrapped?

Makes life a lot easier for your GT :thumbs up:

Others will know that I'm not a fan of Sepang, nor of chrome surrounds.

However, I do think that the combination of Sepang with the chrome finishers, especially given the chrome mirror caps, is a good combination. In fact, it's probably best suited to (only) Sepang ;)

Just my opinion of course. The world would be a very boring placed if we all liked the same things - especially where car colours and trim combos are concerned :D

Ok so sepang blue on order and i prefer the chrome front to the car... Trouble is idont like the chrome trim around the windows with the privacy windows. Like one but not the other....what to do as i doubt Audi will do what i want for the build will they. Not really up for wrapping the chrome either. Ideas![/QUOTE

On my new A3 Saloon 2.0 quattro S-tronic, I ordered it with black trim around the windows. (Glacier White with Black Pano Roof )

Well have asked dealer is possible just to have window surround black... Did you pay out for the black styling for that option

Chrome detailing - the only way to guarantee your car will look a generation old from the moment you collect it from the dealer.

Think the best bet is to get the black pack and then buy a new grill. Perhaps push the dealer to do something on the cost??

But I do think the chrome really suits Sepang.

Best bet really is to bin the awful Sepang and get a Glacier white which looks stunning with the black pack

I know, and it was aesthetically better than chrome then too! I should have said "look a generation older".