Black s-line badges from ebay?

mike60e

Reaction score
Looking at getting some Black s-line badges to replace the ones on the car from ebay. As anyone got any from there and what is the quality like?
Do they come ready to stick on and will they last, eg stay on, the black paint flakes off etc..
Also might buy the black rings, but don't want to go over the top ;)

A8 have bigger rings so it was same size as those
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424622750791061

Reactions: mike60e
I've got black s line badges for either side, decent quality, metal so seem legit. The front one I bought is plastic though... So waiting for that.

Done front and back black rings and de-badged A3/2.0TDI.

Need a black grill surround somehow as that's the only bit that doesn't fit in now

I've got black s line badges for either side, decent quality, metal so seem legit. The front one I bought is plastic though... So waiting for that.

Done front and back black rings and de-badged A3/2.0TDI.

Need a black grill surround somehow as that's the only bit that doesn't fit in now

Thanks mate, going to do the side black S-line badges and the rear Audi rings. De-badged the rest. :kissmyrings:

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Looking at these
 12 1
T2eC16VQE9s3HFczBQIkv9ME5w60 12

Attachments

• 96 (2).jpg
    96 (2).jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 96 (2).jpg
    96 (2).jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: AU11 ALS
Do you want Matt or Gloss though?

I opted for gloss and with the other bits of trim on your car being gloss too I would think this is the best option?

Thanks fot the input, you are right. Just confirms what i was thinking that i was going for the gloss look so it just blends in with the rest of the car.

I got a set of Black side badges off Ebay, quality is better than the plastic oem jobs. Downside was the white tape that needed replacement with some black stuff.

Never used them in the end, I decided the car looked better without side badges after removing the original ones.

Side badges look like mine which were metal, the front grill clip was plastic thoigh and looks like it needs whole grill to come off to fit

I was only going to fit the sides and keep the others as spares, in case one drops off or gets robbed.