Black RS4 Wheels

GlasgowRangers

Reaction score
Hello all. Has anynody ever seen an A3 with black RS4 wheels? I am thinking of getting my wheels sprayed black but I'd like to see how it looks on another car first. As my car is black I think it would look quite nice.

I notice that the new black edition has titanium look RS4 style wheels but I don't think they are dark enough. I think black wheels on a black car can look nice but the shade of black has to be right?

Can anybody point me in the direction of pics? Have searched everywhere but have come up with nothing.

I cant say ive seen black RS4's either, i think matt/satin looks better than gloss, but thats just my opinion!

Long shot, but you tried google images lol?

Indeed! Go for it, will look mint. I would do unspeakable things for this car as my next ride!

632011-2.jpg

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/632011.htm

matt rs4s are nice but id choose another alloy rs4s are a bit played out now al though there a nice wheel reps have killed it everyones got em even golfs

might have to see if audi will let me swap mine for a black 1!!

How about diamond cut finish - looks good on a rs4 style wheel?

They're black but the face is a silvery finish...

IMG_1750.JPG

No worries mate, Im sure you'll find it cheaper than that seen as thats the main dealer-there was the front bumper on ebay a few weeks ago.

Love those Kaz, what size are they?

if i get this theres no turning back....

ive been trying to save up for a kitcar to be my project car

just be less worried about complications if its not your everyday car

No worries mate, Im sure you'll find it cheaper than that seen as thats the main dealer-there was the front bumper on ebay a few weeks ago.

Love those Kaz, what size are they?

They're 18s!

i was thinking of refurbing mine like that but put the money towards 19s now!

I am running 19" Gun metal grey RS4s on a dolphin grey A3 sport they look awesome.

Go for it the diamond cut look good too!

I think people are missing what he's saying... He's not buying any new wheels, just spraying his existing ones.

Personally i'd say no, not keen on the darth vader look.