SQ5 Black optics and de-chromed

Geordie Lee

Reaction score
hello,

I have had the car for around 8 months and all going well. No issues at all.

I was thinking of getting the car de-chromed with black. This would include the front grill and lower front bumper, around the side windows and back bumper.

The roof rails are going to be left untouched ( given I use the roof box and the wing mirrors will he left..both I am happy too and along with the Audi symbol..

Anyone had this done as I am looking for pictures please before I spend the money

Last edited:
96e7b058723b65cc80df4d764498215c.jpg

Standard black pack. Is this the sort of thing you had in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone oh here had this done prior to collection of there SQ5 so worth a search.
Falling that, google ABT SQ5 as this has black pack

hello,

I have had the car for around 8 months and all going well. No issues at all.

I was thinking of getting the car de-chromed with black. This would include the front grill and lower front bumper, around the side windows and back bumper.

The roof rails are going to be left untouched ( given I use the roof box and the wing mirrors will he left..both I am happy too and along with the Audi symbol..

Anyone had this done as I am looking for pictures please before I spend the money

I think if you are going black pack style then you have to do the mirrors and roof bars...

What colour is your car? I think black looks better on lighter colours.

Thanks for the pictures..nice motor..yes this is what I was after..did the sq7 come with this as standard or did you get that done yourself?

It was a factory fitted option on the SQ. sorry I can’t be more help. It looks good though so I’d say go for it if you find somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk