Black Ops

Just done the ping test n got:
Ping: 29ms
Jitter: 1ms
Line quality: A
Packet loss test: 0%

Damn I cannot blame the connection for my crap accuracy now.

Have I missed something here ?? Private joke ??

If that's correct than 2 days is 48hrs, if you played it straight you need over 1000 kills an hour, and that is impossible !!

:shrug:

I will check the numbers when I get home....

Just done the ping test n got:
Ping: 29ms
Jitter: 1ms

Damn I cannot blame the connection for my crap accuracy now.

LOL, if anyone asks, you're playing Rambo style. Shoot from the hip with lots of spray fire!! :yes:

:shrug:

I will check the numbers when I get home....

Just had a look again n I am soo confused at how the leaderboard is worked out.
Took a couple of pics.

This is 'Monthly' (Welly is obviously welly1986 and I'm broady_11)
P1010113.jpg

And this is 'All Time'
P1010116.jpg

Just had a look again n I am soo confused at how the leaderboard is worked out.
Took a couple of pics.

This is 'Monthly' (Welly is obviously welly1986 and I'm broady_11)
P1010113.jpg

And this is 'All Time'
P1010116.jpg

Firstly, I am LOVING the work with the photos, that's what I call committed!!

Secondly, that is f**king stupid. How is that worked out? :S

Loving this game right now.

Much better when you have stuff unlocked.

Hardcore all the way!!

Have I missed something here ?? Private joke ??

If that's correct than 2 days is 48hrs, if you played it straight you need over 1000 kills an hour, and that is impossible !!

These kind of numbers ARE achieveable...but only if you're a sub 21 year old American youth who wears special gaming glasses and gloves.

Random how that works the kills out, all time looks spot on but the other one is just strange... :)

I want to like the game but I can't :(

Just like to add that this happens a LOT

P1010117.jpg

and doesn't always go back into the game

EDIT: Also just noticed the other team had 7 players...wtf?!?

I managed
Ping: 26ms
Jitter: 2ms

but it changes everytime...plus i have an xbox so bound to be less laggy than the inferior PS3 network :)

still not bought the game though, you guys aren't exactly selling it!!! :)

Just like to add that this happens a LOT

P1010117.jpg

and doesn't always go back into the game

EDIT: Also just noticed the other team had 7 players...wtf?!?

Exactly the same issues on the xbox dude with the host migration and also noticed last night some teams are very unbalanced sometimes. Could still be a few teething problems though but i got to say the more i play it the better it gets. Campaign which i have now finished is just an epic storyline, nearly film worthy IMO.
Tim go get it bought!

Exactly the same issues on the xbox dude with the host migration and also noticed last night some teams are very unbalanced sometimes. Could still be a few teething problems though but i got to say the more i play it the better it gets. Campaign which i have now finished is just an epic storyline, nearly film worthy IMO.
Tim go get it bought!

It only seems to happen when I'm doing well which makes it even more annoying!

I haven't had too many problems on live but im bored of people just appearing without making a noise, so I'm buying Bad company 2 this weekend to see what all the fuss is about.

I was playing a few wager matches last night, with a "one in the barrel, one shot kill". Reminded me of the old Golden Eye game in the N64. Really good laugh actually.

If anybody wants to add me on the PS3 my username is beanoir

Anyone got very far on Zombies? me and my mates got to level 24 on "five" on friday which put me 166th on the leaderboards and the following day they cocked up and now only registers 2 of us at 21 and the other 2 people i played with at 12 and 15 and now im about 3000 something on the boards :( Seems people have found glitches already though getting past level 60 odd which seems a bit crazy as even at 24 it was manic compared to WaW maps.

The first map you start off with we`ve only managed about level 19 as thats harder and cant really camp anywhere for that long.

I haven't had too many problems on live but im bored of people just appearing without making a noise, so I'm buying Bad company 2 this weekend to see what all the fuss is about.
BC2 will supersucceed COD. i was a COD fan and never played Battlefield but since playin it online its 100 times better than COD will ever be. COD is carnage in the maps and if you like that then its cool but once you play BC2 you will see what the fuss is about

Is it just me, or do all PS3 users find the multiplayer laggy?

yep its v laggy sometimes..

Same here. I usually do quite a bit of sniping, BUT, this just kept happening and it really ****** me off. Although, the camera spike is a nice new little feature I have started using to try and stop this from happening. Really cool. The L96A1, what a gun.

Also, I find the decoy grenade things really useful for conning people to where you want them, again, a nice touch.

Reflex sights, with the customisable red dots.... COOL!! :)

the L96 is beast...

all in all i find the game enjoyable.. once they have sorted the bugs out it should be great!!

the gameplay is far better than MW2 in terms of dying stupidly! i.e. nube tubes + danger close or commando or UMP45 from longshots.. but the knifing is still a bit Commandoish if you ask me.. a lot of **** players still sit in rooms waiting to knife! thats how i die i reckon 80% of the time...

i did prefer the smoothness of MW2 but hopefully Black ops will get better...

My name is MUFC_Citroen (PS3) if anyone wants to add me.. Beanoir???

I'll add you buddy when i'm next on, mnd you i'm a lowly level 11 so i'm sure i'm not much of a challenge!

I'll add you buddy when i'm next on, mnd you i'm a lowly level 11 so i'm sure i'm not much of a challenge!

im like 32 i think.. my K/D is only 1.25 or something... but ill see you around :eyebrows:

oh and guys to see you actual kills.. you have to go to playercard... combat record.. the one across to the right.. shows overall kills and deaths.. its all a bit confusing..

i dont undersand how someone can have 85,000 kills already?

if anyones interested in a PS3 ASN COD clan let me know.. Me n Beanoir are a pair so far... :thumbsup:

I'll add you both in a bit. Mines Broady_11 btw

wont be on till this evening probs... times is a bit more limited than id like tbh... ive been going to bed on avg 2am since ive had it due to only being able to play late at night!!.. so bad!!

Cakeboy77. Just sent requests for add a friend. Now we're 3 strong.

wicked so we got.

1. MUFC_Citroen (me)
2. Cakeboy77 (jipsta)
3. Broady_11 (lemon s3)
4. Beanoir (Beanoir)

BC2 will supersucceed COD. i was a COD fan and never played Battlefield but since playin it online its 100 times better than COD will ever be. COD is carnage in the maps and if you like that then its cool but once you play BC2 you will see what the fuss is about

COD has far more of a hype machine behind it than BC2, though. That's the thing - when I mention BC2 to people at work, mates, etc, I get a blank look. Ignorance is bliss, it would seem...

ill almost put money on it that BC2 is better, ill still own COD games though as i am a big fan its just i prefer battlefield for online game play

Been thinking about getting BC2 to see what its like, i have BC and TBH although the maps are huge in comparison to COD the game seems lacking a bit, but having said that i have never played it online and i really like the use of vehicles in it.

Been thinking about getting BC2 to see what its like, i have BC and TBH although the maps are huge in comparison to COD the game seems lacking a bit, but having said that i have never played it online and i really like the use of vehicles in it.
you wont be dissapointed mate, all the campers have a shock when you blow the walls out of the buildings and also the whole building down, in rush you can drive the quads, jet skis, tanks and the apache chopper, there is so much more stuff to do on BC2. only thing i like on COD over BC is the kill streaks and thats it. BC2 is way more realistic and less cartooney if it makes sense

Sweet. Is the use of a headset advisable in these "clans"?

I don't have one. But I was already thinkin about that today and I think I might get one. Could be quite funny :music: :lmfao:

Youll be able to hear my rages when I'm loosing! :sob:

I use an old mobile phone Bluetooth headset, good crack if you're online with buddies otherwise I don't bother

1. MUFC_Citroen (me)
2. Cakeboy77 (jipsta)
3. Broady_11 (lemon s3)
4. Beanoir (Beanoir)

i'll add you all in an hour or so should be a laugh mines steadyjay

I use an old mobile phone Bluetooth headset, good crack if you're online with buddies otherwise I don't bother

Yeh I use a couple mobile phone ones as well but only use when with mates, I do sometimes use it so I can release my anger out on the other team lol.

you wont be dissapointed mate, all the campers have a shock when you blow the walls out of the buildings and also the whole building down, in rush you can drive the quads, jet skis, tanks and the apache chopper, there is so much more stuff to do on BC2. only thing i like on COD over BC is the kill streaks and thats it. BC2 is way more realistic and less cartooney if it makes sense

Twiggy not being funny mate but this a black ops post and not battlefield.

I too agree BC2 is amazing and much better than COD in its own way, i have had almost all the previous battlefield games and have been playing it since day 1 so have a 6 game veteran rank!

COD is the battle and BC2 is the war!

Twiggy not being funny mate but this a black ops post and not battlefield.

I too agree BC2 is amazing and much better than COD in its own way, i have had almost all the previous battlefield games and have been playing it since day 1 so have a 6 game veteran rank!

COD is the battle and BC2 is the war!

My bad I started it

Indeed. Plus it's set up to massively encourage team play, eg you get more points for reviving a squad member than you do for shooting an enemy, in most cases. Lone wolfing will get you nowhere. Get your squad of four in a chopper, nose-dive into the enemy's mcom station, assaults prime the timer; medic gives covering fire; engineer RPGs the oncoming tank. Jobsagoodun.

New patch out today which is sorting a lot of the bugs so should make it slightly better. Also the kills that are stated in the leaderboard/player cards are all rubbish due to the boards being faulty so whatever it said before ie a stupidly high amount like 80k should be corrected in this patch im pretty sure.

* 11/17 (full title update)
* · Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
* · Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
* · Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
* · Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
* · Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
* · Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
* · Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
* · Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
* · Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
* · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
* · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
* · Additional online security enhancements

IN PROGRESS

* · Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions
* · Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions
* · Prevention of a rare issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances