Black Ops

Hasn't had the impact MW2 had on me.

Maybe because MW2 was the first COD I played and got to know.

I've since tried WAW, Black Ops and COD4. COD4 is the only one that's any good.

New maps out for xbox black ops guys!

Escalation map pack, xbox live exclusive out 3rd may.

Im sure most of you already know just thought i would mention it.

Hasn't had the impact MW2 had on me.

Maybe because MW2 was the first COD I played and got to know.

I've since tried WAW, Black Ops and COD4. COD4 is the only one that's any good.

COD2 was fun but COD3 was awsesome because it was simple and the fully auto weapons didnt give an unfair advantage over the rifles (Kar 98 and the M1 garand)

Then COD 4 and WAW are just as good although getting 100 kills for 8 deaths in those games is nigh on impossible as the perks and air support make getting a killstreak very difficult.

MW2 isnt as good as COD4, its ok, and Black Ops is crap and i no longer play the game. It has gone too far with the air support and perks. People who used to be good at the game are now hindered by noobs with an RC car reward after only 2 kills. I think the game play has been over complicated

Last edited:
MW2 isnt as good as COD4, its ok, and Black Ops is crap and i no longer play the game. It has gone too far with the air support and perks. People who used to be good at the game are now hindered by noobs with RC an car reward after only 2 kills. I think the game play has been over complicated
Amen to that

i havent played black ops for months! Cod4>MW2>Dog Poo>Black Ops

GUYS! PSN is back! Just tested it with black ops and i played online! But you had to change your password first! Add me when you get online - creamm9

This just shows what them tits have spent their time on,two map packs not far from each other....servers still crap and gameplay is a joke I will never buy another from treyarc.
Rehash of Cliffside for Black Ops...erm nice touch.

Reactions: woddle1000
Just started playing this again.... just prestiged although i wasnt going to.
Do most people find that they have to empty a full clip into someone just to get a kill (In normal modes)

Just started playing this again.... just prestiged although i wasnt going to.
Do most people find that they have to empty a full clip into someone just to get a kill (In normal modes)
Yep...its pants,I play hardcore and it is so frustrating getting hitmarkers then the person kills me

Battlefield is where its at lads, im a fan of COD games but then discovered BC2 after never played a battlefield series game. COD is fun but battlefield is the best game by a long shot and wait till B3 is out with new frostbite 2 tech. simply awesome.

sorry for hijack but im dissapointed at COD games now

Battlefield is where its at lads, im a fan of COD games but then discovered BC2 after never played a battlefield series game. COD is fun but battlefield is the best game by a long shot and wait till B3 is out with new frostbite 2 tech. simply awesome.

sorry for hijack but im dissapointed at COD games now

Agreed!